GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something wrong with me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Right, heres the scenario:

There is this beautiful girl at my college who is for some reason besotted with me and on wednesday I have been invited over because "Her parents are away" - basically it is a sex invitation for those of you who cant understand subliminals.

Anyway she is good looking, blonde hair blue eyes curvy figure and a nice person but somehow I feel bad about it, whats wrong with me ?!

I broke up with my long term girlfriend about 5 months ago and havent been with anyone since, I dont want the emotional attatchment that comes with relationships just yet but a sex offer is something I will usually jump at the chance for. But I dont know why this is different. Maybe I have gone off sex or have just gone mad.

When the time comes I will probably put my stupidity behind and have a "good time" but why do I feel weird about it. It's not me!
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:46
Bang bang bang!
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
"may contain nuts"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I was thinking of an American Pie style internet broadcast.

Someone isn't getting any!
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/nicolamallinson/bouncersstory.swf

*Has epilectic fit*
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:43
"Uzi Lover"
Mystique wrote:

HAHAHAHA
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:40
Regular
I was thinking of an American Pie style internet broadcast.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"That's right!"
We expect detailed reports, diagrams and video footage.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:21
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Mystique - cheers for that story, was very funny :-D (Girl got skills!)

I spoken to the girl today, it *IS* a sex invitation and she doesn't want any emotional attatchments which is brilliant and I no longer feel bad about it after gazing lovingly into her delectable cleavage.

Women are objects, good objects.

:-P

Only joking but yeah I have snapped out of the odd mood I was in before. Will be getting some boom boom in the bedroom on wednesday then. Nice.
Mon 06/10/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
aw..bless bouncer...if he said that some bird was well into him and he was gonna sh*g her then dump her then u'd all be moaning at him and taking the mick calling him evil and stuff....

Bouncer-Ignore everyone here and do what u want..heh heh..If u feel bad don't do it!
Mon 06/10/03 at 12:12
Regular
Mystique wrote:

I nearly wet myself at this.

Top quality.
Mon 06/10/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bouncer wrote:
"...and on wednesday I have been invited over because "Her parents are away" - basically it is a sex invitation..."

Heh. You might be "jumping-the-gun" a bit, here! :D

How well do you know each-other? Are you "good-friends"?
If that's the case, she may just want to 'TALK, you know...!

The worst thing you'll want to do is to go over there 'expecting' it - nobody can tell what exactly is going through a woman's mind!

For all you know, she could be a fellow-gamer; needing some help on how to do this certain mission in GTA: Vice City, or something!
And maybe her parents don't like her playing video-games, or something...?

But that's just it - You do not know.

"Anyway she is good looking, blonde hair blue eyes curvy figure and a nice person but somehow I feel bad about it..."

Well, if she's as good as she says she is, and you are right about what she wants, I really don't see why you should be feeling bad!! ;D

But seriously, it could be because you still care for the girl in your last relationship. You still, perhaps, feel like you are "meant-to-be" and that you still have all these feelings towards her, even though they may not be crystal-clear to you.

5 months is a long time... You may have realised that there is actually more to women that just what's on the outside (it's not that un-common in men your age, you know!).

But I don't know.
I'm not you; I do not have the "full-picture".

Only YOU can know what's really going on; you just need to realise it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.