GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just screamed like a little school girl."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/10/03 at 17:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
I went to lie down on my bed and watch T.V. Happily watching it when I head a scratching sound. I thought it was my hair against my poster, so I looked up to check. It was then that I saw the biggest spider ever. Yes it was even bigger than the one Mystique fought a few weeks ago. I screamed like a little girl. I let out burst after burst of screams. I lept up and went to get my step-father to slay the awful beast.

In a matter of minutes the fallen creature was squished upon the pavment in a mixtute of blood and yellow gunk. He won't be causing any more trouble now. It looked like an exotic spider as I've never seen anything like it before. Big, big fangs. Brown legs and the body was like a rib cage.

To get an idea of the size of the spider look at the pictures Mistique drew from her battle and think of the spider five times as large.

Note: This story may or may not have been exaggerated.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"It's been a while.."
she is saying

a) im lazy

b) whatever

and c)

like saying because firstly im.....secondly im....finally im....
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
Lawri wrote:
> this reminds me...last week i saw a huge spider on the wall in my
> room...I left it because a-I'm lazy, b-I was busy and c'it was behind
> me telly meaning it wud have to climb over to TV to get to
> me...so...it's still in my room somewhere!

What the hell does a-I'm, b-I, c'it mean?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I also had a tangle with a spider today ,a button spider. i didn't take a big notice seing that it was small and all, so I carried on playing Pc and when I turned to see where it was I found my bed covered in spider webs.
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
this reminds me...last week i saw a huge spider on the wall in my room...I left it because a-I'm lazy, b-I was busy and c'it was behind me telly meaning it wud have to climb over to TV to get to me...so...it's still in my room somewhere!
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:03
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Deja vus
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:03
Regular
Whoa, did anyone else get the feeling that they'd done this all before?
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:02
Regular
Whoa,did anyone else get the feeling that they'd done this all before?
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Broked again sh!te. Oh well.
Regular
Whoa, did anyone else get the feeling that they'd done this all before? 
Regular
Whoa, did anyone else get the feeling that they'd done this all before?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.