GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music in games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/03/01 at 22:09
Regular
Today I read some really wonderful news. Lost Boys, who are making "Knights" and "Call of the Dragonfly", are using the Moscow Symphony Orchestra to record music for the games.

I am happy from this news, because I believe the Moscow Orchestra are simply the finest there is... perhaps the London Symphony are at their standard too mind.

(Onwards.)

Yes.

Music in games. I know I've asked this before... but I'm very fond of music in games, and I want to know what game you personnaly believe has the best soundtrack.

Of recent times... probably Shenmue. Really epic music... suits the game, as far as I can see, beautifully.
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:09
Regular
Today I read some really wonderful news. Lost Boys, who are making "Knights" and "Call of the Dragonfly", are using the Moscow Symphony Orchestra to record music for the games.

I am happy from this news, because I believe the Moscow Orchestra are simply the finest there is... perhaps the London Symphony are at their standard too mind.

(Onwards.)

Yes.

Music in games. I know I've asked this before... but I'm very fond of music in games, and I want to know what game you personnaly believe has the best soundtrack.

Of recent times... probably Shenmue. Really epic music... suits the game, as far as I can see, beautifully.
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've said this before but I think it's a great idea.

eminem on GTA2/3 he's perfect for the GTA series atmosphere...
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:15
Regular
My favourite music from videogames is the Zelda theme (which for some reason wasn't in Ocarina Of Time)

However the game I think has the best soundtrack is Diablo 2
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:18
Regular
But in Zelda MM right?
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:21
Regular
Yep! The Zelda theme was played in Termina Field
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:33
Regular
Have you ever heard that orchestrated Edgy?... I have, it sounds really good. :D
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:46
Regular
No I haven't, I think I'll have a look for an orchestrated version on Napster.

I like the version by 'System of a down'

It's a kind of rock version
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:47
Regular
What music?
Fri 02/03/01 at 22:54
Regular
The Zelda theme! What we've mostly been talking about in this topic!
Fri 02/03/01 at 23:04
The music on ff8 when you go on the plane thing was pretty cool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.