GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman Blood Money"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman Blood Money'.
Fri 19/06/09 at 20:39
Regular
what do you think of the level a new life on hitman one of your favourite discuss here
Fri 19/06/09 at 20:39
Regular
what do you think of the level a new life on hitman one of your favourite discuss here
Sat 20/06/09 at 10:06
Regular
"semper fi"
well i havent got hitman blood money but i,ve got no.2 is that alright?
Sat 20/06/09 at 11:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Never played Hitman. Any of 'em. Just has not appealed to me I guess.
Sat 20/06/09 at 16:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Meh, it's ok. I prefer Syphon Filter
Sat 20/06/09 at 18:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
I've played pretty much all the hitman games and blood money seems to be the most refined thus the one i like the most.
Sun 21/06/09 at 00:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
Blood Money is by far the best Hitman game. I've got the Hitman Triple pack, and i was bored of the first two straight off. The controls of Blood Money are superb and it's superior in everyway.

A New Life is an ok level, i find it quite ridiculous though, as corrupt as the FBI probably are, i doubt they'd take free donuts off the street and then eat them at the same time and then die at the same time, for you to steal their suits. And the map is that small (probably the smallest in the game (in relation to how much of the map you actually use)) that it would be easy to spot an assassin, as once the man or his daughter dies, you'd easily be on full alert, but no, he carries on watching tv, for you to fiberwire him.

There's also an FBI agent who will pick up the daughter's panties in her room, even if you're standing right infront of him. Nice... ;S

Best mission is "You better watch out". Love it ;D
Sun 21/06/09 at 12:18
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I've got to say, Hitman is one of those games that you HAVE to play. I love the fact that there is so many different ways to complete each mission. I must say though, it is one of the must frustrating games I have ever come across...

I await the inevitable release of a new Hitman game :).
Sun 21/06/09 at 14:30
Regular
"PS2 Gamer."
One of the few games i bought instead of renting/borrowing. Absolutely amazing. Completed it in one night though.
Tue 23/06/09 at 13:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
One of my top games, played it through several times and enjoyed every moment of it.

Checkout the walkthrough I made for it - The level A New Life has so many ways of completing it (and Chris, if you do the mission properly, then nobody suspects a thing...)
Tue 23/06/09 at 18:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
Yeah you get extremer amounts of cash if it looks accidental. Like pushing someone off the side of a rail or dropping a piano on someones head.

Generally any kills that are not messy or as natural as possible works the best for more money. I believe if you want to get the top ranks, you need to avoid killing the guards. Drugging them is ok, but killing them is a no no.

taking out the arab is difficult. The doctor and south african are a cake walk, but the last one is extremely difficult. Even trying to slip into the fire exit proves difficult. My bother somehow managed it by distracting the target so that he turned around whereby he promptly used the fibrewire there and then and walked off. It was sureal and crap. But also so hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.