GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman Blood Money"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman Blood Money'.
Fri 19/06/09 at 20:39
Regular
what do you think of the level a new life on hitman one of your favourite discuss here
Mon 27/07/09 at 23:05
Regular
"How Ironic"
spoonbeast wrote:
>I walked
> in with the briefcase meet the guy dropped the brief case walked
> as far as i could without distracting the guards or the arab and
> detonated the bomb.
>
> Nearly died in the process and i simply walked off. No one even
> thought about how it happened.
>
> Still, there must be a way to do it properly. Another tough one

I'm wondering what you guys are on about. We are taking about house of cards here yeh? The arab is really easy to take out quietly. Everyone seems to do it your way (although it's more fun) The boring, but quiet way is to go to the 6th floor and ring him from his mates room. Go out on his balcony and get a sniper ready. He comes outside right below the balcony to get mobile reception. Pop goes his head off. Alot more subtle, but make sure you don't draw any attention to your shot ;D
Wed 01/07/09 at 08:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
motomoto wrote:
> Oh dear, all this talk of Hitman makes me want to play it again!
> Not sure if I can bring myself to do it! xD

I know the feeling. It will ruin my opinion on it if I go back to the days of early 360 releases....
Thu 25/06/09 at 16:26
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Oh dear, all this talk of Hitman makes me want to play it again! Not sure if I can bring myself to do it! xD
Thu 25/06/09 at 08:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Well for the burger guy, if you knock him out and take him to a lower deck and hide him in the storage crate, there is minimal violence involved. Similarly, it grants you access to the top deck with very little violence and nobody seems to get suspicious. It also allows you to take the cake into the mark's room, bomb/poison ready.

The wheelchair guy did shoot at me, but we were in the fields at the time. As I said, best tactic is to grab the priest to take out most of the guards, then run under the crematorium and get some distance (where possible) and take them out from cover. As it involves stairs, wheelchair guy suffers from a the same plight of the original Daleks and can't get to you.

*NOTE: I haven't played it for a good few months, so my methods may be a little inaccurate on how I actually did it
Wed 24/06/09 at 19:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
The problem with that tactic is that it causes unnecessary violence and i believe that can dent your performance rating. I'll have to ask my brother how he managed to get most of the gang on the top deck.

As for the wheel chair guy. He DID NOT run, he infact pulled a gun out and started blasting away and with numerous attempts me ending up dead because the guards and the wheel chair target turns me into swiss cheese.
Wed 24/06/09 at 08:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
On the top deck, "dispose" of burger guy, take his clothing and inject the burgers with poison. They're expecting him, so when you do go into the top deck, they are easily disposed of.

Requiem did pose a problem with me, not sure how I worked it out but you can grab the priest as he walks by so you get to use him as a human shield. Slightly easier as the henchmen don't like shooting a civilian, allowing for an easier level. The guyin the wheekchair then runs off (well, scoots away...for an easier kill after you've disposed of the rest!)
Tue 23/06/09 at 22:28
Regular
"eat toast!"
I too used a bomb. Except it was very close proximity. I walked in with the briefcase meet the guy dropped the brief case walked as far as i could without distracting the guards or the arab and detonated the bomb.

Nearly died in the process and i simply walked off. No one even thought about how it happened.

Still, there must be a way to do it properly. Another tough one is the louisana steam boat. Taking out all the gang members on the top is extremely difficult. Not helped by that git who keeps coming back up the stairs with burgers. or the one smoking on the side.

The last mission requim is just a pain. You need to take out most of the guards and the man in the wheel chair as you're getting up. utterly difficult.
Tue 23/06/09 at 21:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
spoonbeast wrote:
> Generally any kills that are not messy or as natural as possible
> works the best for more money. I believe if you want to get the
> top ranks, you need to avoid killing the guards. Drugging them is
> ok, but killing them is a no no.

The knocking out bits are the best fun! Hiding bodies...hmmm Always seems to be a freezer or a crate nearby...

> taking out the arab is difficult. The doctor and south african
> are a cake walk, but the last one is extremely difficult. Even
> trying to slip into the fire exit proves difficult. My bother
> somehow managed it by distracting the target so that he turned
> around whereby he promptly used the fibrewire there and then and
> walked off. It was sureal and crap. But also so hilarious.

That was a nightmare, tried so many ways. Think the best was dropping a remote detonator so that when he walked by I had a chance to kill him remotely. Difficult....but I like the challenge!
Tue 23/06/09 at 18:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
Yeah you get extremer amounts of cash if it looks accidental. Like pushing someone off the side of a rail or dropping a piano on someones head.

Generally any kills that are not messy or as natural as possible works the best for more money. I believe if you want to get the top ranks, you need to avoid killing the guards. Drugging them is ok, but killing them is a no no.

taking out the arab is difficult. The doctor and south african are a cake walk, but the last one is extremely difficult. Even trying to slip into the fire exit proves difficult. My bother somehow managed it by distracting the target so that he turned around whereby he promptly used the fibrewire there and then and walked off. It was sureal and crap. But also so hilarious.
Tue 23/06/09 at 13:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
One of my top games, played it through several times and enjoyed every moment of it.

Checkout the walkthrough I made for it - The level A New Life has so many ways of completing it (and Chris, if you do the mission properly, then nobody suspects a thing...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.