GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"America kicks butt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/10/03 at 10:03
Regular
Uk is rubbish compared to USA, it's bigger for a start.

P.S. you suck
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> And Canada is king, eh!

Right on.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> God must have had forward thinking and realised you'd need all that
> extra land space to store all your fatties and ugly children.

that amused me greatly!
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
Nicely done coming on to a UK chat forum and telling us how great your country is.

Your president is a retard and openly refers to people of the ethnic minority as 'packi's'

You have the highest rates of obesity...anywhere

You are all so proud to be american - yet like everywhere you migrated from just about every other country (at this point I would like to point out no one is true english as we all derived from countries such as germany, france *quivers* and goes on...we have been invaded o so manytimes)

Your nation has terrible crime rates - psychotic shoot outs and as far as im concerned a fecked up legal system

You concentrate on your ego's and are the most self obsessed hyped up with most bull country I have ever come across,

But after all that after visiting there - You have great weather, better customer service and hey founded winnie tho pooh.

But still your lame and suck shoooo
Thu 02/10/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Nicely done coming on to a UK chat forum and telling us how great your
> country is.
>
> Your president is a retard and openly refers to people of the ethnic
> minority as 'packi's'
>
> You have the highest rates of obesity...anywhere
>
> You are all so proud to be american - yet like everywhere you
> migrated from just about every other country (at this point I would
> like to point out no one is true english as we all derived from
> countries such as germany, france *quivers* and goes on...we have
> been invaded o so manytimes)
>
> Your nation has terrible crime rates - psychotic shoot outs and as
> far as im concerned a fecked up legal system
>
> You concentrate on your ego's and are the most self obsessed hyped up
> with most bull country I have ever come across,
>
> But after all that after visiting there - You have great weather,
> better customer service and hey founded winnie tho pooh.
>
> But still your lame and suck shoooo

Not to mention that a vast portion of the British population is guilty of national stereotyping on a grand scale......
Fri 03/10/03 at 00:01
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
suths wrote:
> Uk is rubbish compared to USA, it's bigger for a start.

To accommodate all the fat Americans, perhaps? After all, 60% of them are overweight.

Mind you, perhaps it just a balance thing. The American population is 6 times greater than the UK population, yet each person is half as smart. Therefore, considering that a majority of America is uninhabited, the ratio of inhabited land to human intelligence in America is equal to that of England.

As a result, even though there are far more yanks out there, their brain capacity renders them far worse at catching food than the English. Thus the natural balance of man and animal in America in England is the same.

Nature can be beautiful at times.

SonicRav
Fri 03/10/03 at 00:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Thing is Bell, there is a lot of truth in what Lil Ginge said. Apart from the good service, it was not as good as it is meant to be when I was there in the summer.

There are (slight rounding) 60 million in Britain. 270 million in the USA. I make that 4.5 times the population of Britain.

I'm just being picky.
Fri 03/10/03 at 01:08
Regular
That's why i hate americans.. so big headed, they think they can call football as soccer and they think wrestling is a sport!!?
Fri 03/10/03 at 01:12
"I love yo... lamp."
You know the stupidest thing about "football"? If I remember rightly, it is British too. Called GRIDIRON. 'tards.
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I hate Hollywood more than any other American thing.

I know they are making movies, and not factual films. But still, the more stiupid Americans(most of them) will take them as fact. This means that the events in the films become history as far as most Americans are concerned.

I think that is one of the reasons they are so big headed. Films like Saving Private Ryan, forget the 10's of thousands of British and Canadian troops on D-Day, and even worse, just have a go at Montgomery, the guy that planned it. U-571, claming the Yanks got the Enigma codes, when it was actually the ROYAL Navy's men that died for the codes.

And of course, Tom Cruises latest, The Few! He plays an American in Eagle Squadron who saves England in the Battle of Britain. I mean, come on. Eagle Squadron was 12 men, it forgets the other couple of thousand Brits and allies who fought and died.

God i hate Hollywood, and Americans for believing the films to be fact!
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:38
Regular
"relocated"
90% of Americans I've actually talked to and got to know have been lovely people of above average intelligence. On the whole, though, Americans do seem dimwitted and annoying from a distance (but within earshot). And 25% of them voted for George Bush, so 1 in 4 have been scientifically proven to be stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.