GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"America kicks butt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/10/03 at 10:03
Regular
Uk is rubbish compared to USA, it's bigger for a start.

P.S. you suck
Sat 04/10/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Damned if I can find it, suffice to say for every 1 thing Republicans did the Democrats did about 5, and then cried when they lost.
Sat 04/10/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Goatboy wrote:
> Good question.
> Bell, wanna take this one?
>
> I'll say it has something to do with a vast majority of Florida
> voters being black and traditionally democrats.
> And it also has something to do with Bush's brother Jeb, governor of
> Florida, assisting in making the following voters ineligible to
> vote:
>
> Anybody convicted of a crime within the past 5 years.
> Anybody with the same surname as above
> Anybody sharing the same birthday as the above
> Anybody living in Florida from out of state convicted of a felony
> within the past 5 years (guess which county gave them that list?
> Texas. Governor of Texas? Thaaaaat's right, one George W Bush)
>
> Which made roughly (you need to check the figures because I'm off to
> the pub) about 30% of black Floridians ineligible to vote.
> Also have a look for the fiasco of foreign-based votes being
> collected and counted after the deadline once it became clear that
> Gore had a lead.

Not to mention the Democrats being prevented from having recounts in the state by the local and supreme court, with a 50/50 split of Republican/Democrat Judges, and the Democrats not wanting to count the votes of military personel stationed overseas in certain cases - traditionally Republican voters - and a whole lot more that I really can't remember, but I'll go find the old topic I posted it in...
Fri 03/10/03 at 13:01
Regular
"relocated"
Goatboy wrote:
> You dirty commie!!!
> And I bet you smoke too!!!!

I'm a dirty commie, but I stopped smoking a few years ago. This time next year I'll be bombing Eye-ran.
Fri 03/10/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Good question.
Bell, wanna take this one?

I'll say it has something to do with a vast majority of Florida voters being black and traditionally democrats.
And it also has something to do with Bush's brother Jeb, governor of Florida, assisting in making the following voters ineligible to vote:

Anybody convicted of a crime within the past 5 years.
Anybody with the same surname as above
Anybody sharing the same birthday as the above
Anybody living in Florida from out of state convicted of a felony within the past 5 years (guess which county gave them that list? Texas. Governor of Texas? Thaaaaat's right, one George W Bush)

Which made roughly (you need to check the figures because I'm off to the pub) about 30% of black Floridians ineligible to vote.
Also have a look for the fiasco of foreign-based votes being collected and counted after the deadline once it became clear that Gore had a lead.
Fri 03/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
"relocated"
becos the other 75% are too stupid to realise wot is going on!!!!!
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:55
Regular
"bing bang bong"
unknown kernel wrote:
> And 25% of them voted for George Bush, so 1 in 4 have been
> scientifically proven to be stupid.

hay if only 25% of them voted for how can he be leader??????????????
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You dirty commie!!!
And I bet you smoke too!!!!
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:38
Regular
"relocated"
90% of Americans I've actually talked to and got to know have been lovely people of above average intelligence. On the whole, though, Americans do seem dimwitted and annoying from a distance (but within earshot). And 25% of them voted for George Bush, so 1 in 4 have been scientifically proven to be stupid.
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I hate Hollywood more than any other American thing.

I know they are making movies, and not factual films. But still, the more stiupid Americans(most of them) will take them as fact. This means that the events in the films become history as far as most Americans are concerned.

I think that is one of the reasons they are so big headed. Films like Saving Private Ryan, forget the 10's of thousands of British and Canadian troops on D-Day, and even worse, just have a go at Montgomery, the guy that planned it. U-571, claming the Yanks got the Enigma codes, when it was actually the ROYAL Navy's men that died for the codes.

And of course, Tom Cruises latest, The Few! He plays an American in Eagle Squadron who saves England in the Battle of Britain. I mean, come on. Eagle Squadron was 12 men, it forgets the other couple of thousand Brits and allies who fought and died.

God i hate Hollywood, and Americans for believing the films to be fact!
Fri 03/10/03 at 01:12
"I love yo... lamp."
You know the stupidest thing about "football"? If I remember rightly, it is British too. Called GRIDIRON. 'tards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.