GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well well well..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/10/03 at 21:54
Regular
I thought Stuttgart did pretty well tonight and deserved the win as for Chelski... even with those kind of strikers you have AND at home you can't even score (Money doesnt buy success!)and you were all saying our Champs league results at the moment are poor.
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Snipe® wrote:
"Money doesnt buy success!"

But it sure helps!
Mon 06/10/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Snipe® wrote:
"Money doesnt buy success!"

I'd be careful what you say, there!

If Chelsea win their next 2-or-3 games, with Arsénal about to hit inconsistency in the league, we could be looking at a new, BLUE team sitting-high ontop of the Premiership!

And if Wenger is looking for success this season, it seems like he may well have to spend whatever little cash he has, when the January Window opens. You can't loan out half of your second-string players and then expect to go all-the-way with FREE-signings, you know!
Sat 04/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
*leap frog

:p
Sat 04/10/03 at 14:45
Regular
"es argh"
Snipe® wrote:
> It's not as certain like pires penalty at Portsmouth but its not
> getting the media coverage because it's Man Utd of course!

And because he leaped like a salmon!

What a cheat, LOL, you would've lost to my beloved Portsmouth if it wasn't for flying frogs...
Sat 04/10/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Snipe® wrote:
> It's not as certain like pires penalty at Portsmouth but its not
> getting the media coverage because it's Man Utd of course!

That and the fact there's a small matter of your bunch of thugs hopefully getting the punishment they deserve and all this speculation surrounding that rape case taking up the news space.
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:29
Regular
It's not as certain like pires penalty at Portsmouth but its not getting the media coverage because it's Man Utd of course!
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Snipe® wrote:
> Yea and it's fine if u laugh at us, oh and nice dive ronaldo.

What's this?? It seems my hypocrisy meter is going crazy at this statement. :-D
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bellion is playing for the reserve's.

He still needs to develop seveal parts of his game as most youngsters at United do including Ronaldo and Fletcher.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:57
Regular
What happened to bellion ?
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
With the performance we put on during Wednesday night, we deserved to lose - much like how Arsénal deserved not to win with the "boredom" of Tuesday evening.

Did Ronaldo dive? I'm not saying 'no', but I'm also not so sure if I can say 'yes'...

He did appear to go over quite theatrically, but there did appear to be contact between the legs of both him and the goalkeeper; meaning him simply made a meal out of the contact there WAS.

But without a slow-motion replay, I cannot be sure as to how-much contact there really was. I'm certain that was something, though.

You can blame the backline all you like, but you have to admit it is looking a lot better than it has done in recent years!

"Defence begins in the Attack" - and I really think we had some problems up there...

For one, I still do not thing Cristiano Ronaldo is the ideal replacement for David Beckham, on that right-wing. Yes, he can run with the ball, take players on, and even whip-in some deadly crosses (as well as really 'hit' some free-kicks)... But to me, he should be playing in the "supporting-role" that Paul Scholes has done oh-so-well. He's the kind of player you WANT to see on-the-ball; someone who could really take defences apart through the middle, opening-up greater chances for van Nistelrooy, the lone-striker.

Where would you rather player Rivaldo, for example:
Out on the wing, or just behind the striker(s)?

Ryan Giggs should've been back on the left-wing where he belongs. No-one can influence the attacks from there like he can. We needed his pace and trickery down there on Wednesday night - van Nistelrooy was clearly lacking the aerial-service he thrives on. Giggs can also do well through the middle, but he just doesn't quite have `It´, unlike Ronaldo.

Paul Scholes is also better-off alongside Roy Keane, now that we have a player of Ronaldo's potential and calibur. We need his determination and vision - especially now that David Beckham has gone. Nobody can replace him there - not Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba or anyone!

As for the right-wing, this is where we have a problem... With David Beckham gone, Fergie had the chance to bring in a van der Meyde; someone who can really 'fly' down the outside and send in a deadly cross - just like Giggsy on the left. But he didn't. And bought Cristiano Ronaldo, who appears to be better-suited to more "striker-like" positions.

But what about David Bellion? He's only played once-or-twice, but he really does appear to be as "lightening-quick" as Ferguson always said he was. He could do a very good job, with more experience, I reckon.
Or if not him, there's Darren Fletcher, who appears to be gaining more-and-more experience as he goes. And with regular-inclusion in the Scotland squad, I'm sure he will only get better!

But no matter how promising the talent, Sir Alex hasn't chosen to stick-with so-many United youngsters in recent years. Would this one really be any different?

Anyway, I was actually glad to see Cristiano Ronaldo have a bad game.
It'll bring him back down-to-Earth a bit, after all the first-team oppurtunities he's been given, lately. He's still only 18. What we don't want to see here is another Wayne Rooney - just look at Jermain Defoe's ego-inflated weekend performance for West Ham!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.