GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/10/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I'm not going to write a long essay on this, but I think we have much less freedom than thwe majority of people believe. I mean, if yoyu wanted to leave society and go and live in the wilderness, would you really be able to? And what about that family that lived in the mountains, and simply because of their beliefs they were all shot by the government. (Even if they were Nazi's).

Oh dear god, what have i done...
Thu 02/10/03 at 09:40
re: Scotland bloke

If someone had decided to make the fish he caught a protected species, he would have been forced to change his habits, hence he was still at the mercy of the system.
Thu 02/10/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I can't remember the name of the family, there was an investigation on it, I think it was called the IDAHO family, anyway the got shot for their beliefs, which had connections with Nazis, though they never harmed anyone.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
Technology has enslaved us. We are truly slaves to the system that men fought and died to create.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
lnsane Bartender wrote:
> Define "freedom". If freedom is the ability to go about
> doing whatever you wish, no man on earth is "free".

Not so. A dude in Scotland gave up all his stuff, and went to live on one of the small deserted islands off the coast. He lived in a shed, ate fish and did what he wanted. He was happy.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:24
Define "freedom". If freedom is the ability to go about doing whatever you wish, no man on earth is "free".
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:06
"For the horde!!!!"
WTF?
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
What family?
Wed 01/10/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I'm not going to write a long essay on this, but I think we have much less freedom than thwe majority of people believe. I mean, if yoyu wanted to leave society and go and live in the wilderness, would you really be able to? And what about that family that lived in the mountains, and simply because of their beliefs they were all shot by the government. (Even if they were Nazi's).

Oh dear god, what have i done...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.