GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to Europe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Do any of you guys/girls think it is worthwhile going to Europe next summer for a few weeks? If so where are the best places in your opinions?
Thu 02/10/03 at 15:56
"For the horde!!!!"
He will just stay in Holland for the whole time and return when he's suffering with saw genitalia.
Thu 02/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
All this talk of travelling make me wanna go now!
Thu 02/10/03 at 13:03
Regular
"That's right!"
France is utter pants. It's just a bog break as far as I'm concerned. It's all flat hills and rude people. Belgium... smells of cow pat, but it not quite as irritating as France.

Germany is quite decent, very similar to Britain in terms of weather, and the people aren't French. Which is nice.

That's as far as I've been, my brother's been all over though, I think you should definitely check out Germany and Italy.
Thu 02/10/03 at 11:31
Regular
"You fail in life!"
unknown kernel wrote:
> lord kugai wrote:
> I am
> goin with a few mates and they have suggestions like Lithuania and
> Russia
>
> I've been to Lithuania and loved it. All the Baltic states are nice,
> but Lithuania was my favourite. It was really cheap to stay and live
> in; there are some really beautiful towns, especially Vilnius; nice
> scenery; interesting history and culture bits. And I can say,
> without any doubt at all, that the girls are the most gorgeous
> creautures on god's green earth. And - and! - there is a statue of
> Frank Zappa in Vilnius.
>
> You should go there right now.

I cant go right now as i am in college but next summer i will most definitely take your advice and i wil tell my mates, If the scenery is as good as you say then im sure i will like it thanx!
Wed 01/10/03 at 14:42
Regular
"relocated"
lord kugai wrote:
> I am
> goin with a few mates and they have suggestions like Lithuania and
> Russia

I've been to Lithuania and loved it. All the Baltic states are nice, but Lithuania was my favourite. It was really cheap to stay and live in; there are some really beautiful towns, especially Vilnius; nice scenery; interesting history and culture bits. And I can say, without any doubt at all, that the girls are the most gorgeous creautures on god's green earth. And - and! - there is a statue of Frank Zappa in Vilnius.

You should go there right now.
Wed 01/10/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
um....South france deffo
Wed 01/10/03 at 13:51
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Lawri wrote:
> r u going to visit one place or travel around?

I wanna travel around, two of mates are coming with me so we r gonna pick three places to go, one for each of us I just want an idea of where to go.
Wed 01/10/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, sure you will.

*laughs wistfully*

I'm off to Bangkok in December. That should be good.
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I would like to tour around Europe one day.

Go on the Eurostar to Paris enjoy some of the Parisian culture, go through Belgium to Holland and see a few tulips, then explore some of the picturesque German Black Forest and Rhine region to see castles like this http://www.a-la-carte-europe-tours.com/images/ europe_tours_neuschwanstein.jpg

I'd then go from Germany to the Czech Republic and visit the beautiful looking Prague, head south to Austria and visit Vienna then on to Budapest in Hungary. I'd then head south again to the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia up to Venice Italy and the Alps then the south of France and then finally back to old England.

I'll do it one day.
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
lord kugai wrote:
> Enigmatic Enigma wrote:
> Instead of asking for a list of countries, why dont you search on
> the
> web, "Lord Tailgunner"?
>
> Too lazy enigmatic jackass, some of us have other things to think
> about other than slagging people off on forums.

Haha!

Define irony.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.