GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to Europe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Do any of you guys/girls think it is worthwhile going to Europe next summer for a few weeks? If so where are the best places in your opinions?
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Do any of you guys/girls think it is worthwhile going to Europe next summer for a few weeks? If so where are the best places in your opinions?
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
great idea, a few friends have done it and loved. no idea where you should start though - perhaps england? :D
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Light of the world"
Spain - i speak spanish and some areas are beautiful

Austria - if you recognise beauty and love mountains/walking/skiing/adore gorgeous cities

Italy - winner for everyone (somewhere)
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:31
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I have already been to spain, i was thinking of england as a starter seeing as its the closest to me(me bein in Northern Ireland an all).Keep the ideas comin!
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:33
"I love yo... lamp."
Well what interests you? You after sun? Then go to the south of France, Spain or Portugal. Amazing sights? Italy. Or you could try somewhere more original like Norway. It all depends on what you want.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:33
"I love yo... lamp."
Pfft. go to Scotland. It is closer. Better scenery. More understandable accents.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:37
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Im not really fussed about what the content is of the different countries, I would like a country big on amatuer wrestling like roman or greco-roman, i just want the experience before i go to university you know? but keep the ideas comin for the countries to go to.I am goin with a few mates and they have suggestions like Lithuania and Russia but if any of you can give me the full list of countries in Europe then it would be very appreciated.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:41
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
A full list of countries in Europe?

Are you a retard?

Did you even go to school?

Decent countries worth visiting are France, Spain, Holland, Germany, Italy and Portugal.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:41
"For the horde!!!!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Pfft. go to Scotland. It is closer. Better scenery. More
> understandable accents.

Or look up kilts :oP
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:44
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Enigmatic Enigma wrote:
> A full list of countries in Europe?
>
> Are you a retard?
>
> Did you even go to school?
>
> Decent countries worth visiting are France, Spain, Holland, Germany,
> Italy and Portugal.

Yes i went to school KY Cowboy, but it isnt exactly something which sticks in my mind, i know most of the countries but i have become so annoyed with politics within the E.U that i havent followed it in about four years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.