GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone say 'waste of two licences'?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 22:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Aliens Vs Predator.

A film that should never happen.

Granted, it could be quite cool.

But it won't be. Because it's being directed by Paul 'not the good one' Anderson, the man behind the Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat 'movies'.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=1712

Not only will it suck and blow in immeasurable quantities, but it's going to star Bishop... but not as Bishop. Lance Henriksen will be in it, but as a 'billionaire industrialist' on a trip to the Arctic who discovers 'two alien races engaged in the ultimate battle'.

*slow clap*

Nice one assmunch - you take two super-cool movie aliens and mash them into a dumbed down Thing ripoff, then you hire an actor who's already played a part in an Alien movie, but you have him play someone else instead. Why not hire Sigourney Weaver, to play the woman he loves? And Ian Holm as the comedy sidekick. Gah.

I have totally lost faith in comic book-style movies after the car crash that was Underworld. Don't bother getting excited, it's going to be crapola.
Thu 02/10/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
The sagacious one wrote:

> And then Ripey whacked his head open and lo he was in fact another
> android. I think.

I pretty sure she didn't, as he was talking her off of the walkway on which she threw herself to her doom.

Also, wasn't the real Bishop Horribly disfigured?
Thu 02/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
maddmun wrote:
> before arnie makes his appearance

And Arnies first line is "Baaaack in da f*****g house!"
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:57
Regular
But, that's the twist, Robocop IS the predator.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:40
Regular
"That's right!"
That's ingenius. But you missed out Robocop. He needed to come along and have a go at the predator.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:38
Regular
Sigourney Weaver should appear at the beginning, bringing the ghostbusters with her to wipe out the aliens and predators, who will cross the streams and cause polar icecap melting which will release, NESSIE, who will then be facehugged and out will pop a mega alien, who will lay face huggers which take the characteristics of their mother, and their prey, the predator, who will be facehugged and out willpop an uber alien, but, the predator heals itself and they destroy earth, mars, juipiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, and then both melt pluto, which causes a devestating reaction, making the sun fly away into another star, causing a catamaclysimic implosion making a black hole which sucks in both the predator and the uber alien that infected it. THey will then emmerge from the black hole as one Aliubetor who will then go back to earth which has returned due to the crazy effects of the black hole, and now, every inhabitant is either a predator or an alien, who then join forces to fight the aliubetor and all get killed by it, before arnie makes his appearance as ROBOT! Who will then bring a robot army with him from the future and they will attack each other before eventually, Nessie heals itself and eats them all.

And walks (Yes, walks) out of the water at the end to destroy the very little inhabitats left in the Solar System.

I think we have an Oscar here.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:37
Regular
"That's right!"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I suppose that the design is set, so there is no need to change it.

---------

But his expertise is what makes him so good. The Terminator had already been designed, but he was still called in for T3 (and T2? I can't remember...)
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:51
"Darth Vader 3442321"
P@st@ wrote:
> Please note: In alien 3 the 'real' Bishop appeared (near the end) and
> he was a multimillionaire industrialist. He did create the bishop
> driod, didn't he?
>
> I thank yow.

And then Ripey whacked his head open and lo he was in fact another android. I think.
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If the real Bishop could transfer his memories into the synthetic bishop he could live forever.

Long life + lots of cash sounds good.
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Please note: In alien 3 the 'real' Bishop appeared (near the end) and he was a multimillionaire industrialist. He did create the bishop driod, didn't he?

I thank yow.
Wed 01/10/03 at 10:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Stan Winston, creator of the predator creature and the alien queen,
> hasn't even been asked to work on this film. That alone is quite
> worrying.

I suppose that the design is set, so there is no need to change it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.