GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Weekend, in short."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 16:47
Regular
Saturday morning:

Woke up to find the postman had brought me Freedom Fighters and the new Muse album in the post so I was a happy chappy for a while. Played through Freedom fighters for a few hours (Its brilliant) then came onto the internet for a bit. Later I was settling down to watch "The Good the Bad and the Ugly" in my bedroom when KABOOM, my television makes a huge bang and dies. Changed the fuses and everything but it ism being very technical here, knackered.

This means that I cannot play my PS2 or my new games, Freedom Fighters OR Soul Calibur 2 because no other telly in the bloody house has a scart socket! I am currently using a 14 inch portable telly from the spare room which is tiny in comparison to the 21 inch telly I had before and is even dwarfed by my 17 inch computer monitor. But as people with withered genitalia will say, "Size doesn't matter". They are callous liars.

So I need a new telly, preferable 21 inch and a decent make. I seen an Alba one for £119.99 in Argos but was wondering if any of you know any good places to go for electronic goods?

On Sunday I wrote a 6 page essay on the different types of word category, something rather simple for an A Level English essay but by the end of it
I was on the verge of insanity.

I've been listening to the radio a lot this weekend and have begun to fall victim to the craze that is "The Darkness" - the songs are catchy ok!

Well, that was my weekend - how was yours?
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Plate of glue"
This is my weekend.

SATURDAY:
Went to the shops.Bought 3 wrestling figures.Came home.Played with them.
Watched wrestling. Went to bed.

SUNDAY:
Went to Lakeside retail park. Went to Toys r us. Bought WWE Septic Sludge rng gear. Went home.l did homework. watched Dirty Den thing on BBC1. Did something else. Went to bed.

How exciting my life is.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:02
"Darkness, always"
My 32" 100hz flatscreen TV laughs at your pitiable, failing technological dinosaur of a TV.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:47
Regular
Saturday morning:

Woke up to find the postman had brought me Freedom Fighters and the new Muse album in the post so I was a happy chappy for a while. Played through Freedom fighters for a few hours (Its brilliant) then came onto the internet for a bit. Later I was settling down to watch "The Good the Bad and the Ugly" in my bedroom when KABOOM, my television makes a huge bang and dies. Changed the fuses and everything but it ism being very technical here, knackered.

This means that I cannot play my PS2 or my new games, Freedom Fighters OR Soul Calibur 2 because no other telly in the bloody house has a scart socket! I am currently using a 14 inch portable telly from the spare room which is tiny in comparison to the 21 inch telly I had before and is even dwarfed by my 17 inch computer monitor. But as people with withered genitalia will say, "Size doesn't matter". They are callous liars.

So I need a new telly, preferable 21 inch and a decent make. I seen an Alba one for £119.99 in Argos but was wondering if any of you know any good places to go for electronic goods?

On Sunday I wrote a 6 page essay on the different types of word category, something rather simple for an A Level English essay but by the end of it
I was on the verge of insanity.

I've been listening to the radio a lot this weekend and have begun to fall victim to the craze that is "The Darkness" - the songs are catchy ok!

Well, that was my weekend - how was yours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.