GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Weekend, in short."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 16:47
Regular
Saturday morning:

Woke up to find the postman had brought me Freedom Fighters and the new Muse album in the post so I was a happy chappy for a while. Played through Freedom fighters for a few hours (Its brilliant) then came onto the internet for a bit. Later I was settling down to watch "The Good the Bad and the Ugly" in my bedroom when KABOOM, my television makes a huge bang and dies. Changed the fuses and everything but it ism being very technical here, knackered.

This means that I cannot play my PS2 or my new games, Freedom Fighters OR Soul Calibur 2 because no other telly in the bloody house has a scart socket! I am currently using a 14 inch portable telly from the spare room which is tiny in comparison to the 21 inch telly I had before and is even dwarfed by my 17 inch computer monitor. But as people with withered genitalia will say, "Size doesn't matter". They are callous liars.

So I need a new telly, preferable 21 inch and a decent make. I seen an Alba one for £119.99 in Argos but was wondering if any of you know any good places to go for electronic goods?

On Sunday I wrote a 6 page essay on the different types of word category, something rather simple for an A Level English essay but by the end of it
I was on the verge of insanity.

I've been listening to the radio a lot this weekend and have begun to fall victim to the craze that is "The Darkness" - the songs are catchy ok!

Well, that was my weekend - how was yours?
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Oh my weekend is funny.

On friday we had no school because the police thought someone was being held hostage in our school. But not a word of it was true. Nice one coppers.

Saturday- went fishing- got thrown out for bringing an illegal catapult thingy onto the premises, and then my mate used it...for target practice. So we got chased by angry fisherman.
Then I went to party, got hammered.

Sunday- saw my girlfriend, you dont wanna know the rest of it. And if you do ill give you a biatch slap. :-) Played football before that too.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Currys are doing a 21" pure flatscreen for £149.

Which is a damn fine deal.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Rumbled!!

*runs*
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:36
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Saturday - Smoked drugs
>
> Sunday - Smoked more drugs and hit old ladies with bricks.

Altered for accuracy.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Saturday - Worked. Went to cinema later.

Sunday - Hung around with mates. Plotted the world's downfall.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Colourless"
Went to an Italien place in Earls COurt for lunch then went to watch Chelsea. Came home, went out with my mates for an awards eveing at my tennis club, then went to the bar. Sunday morning, had a match, won 2-0, then went to my cousins for the day.

An actioin packed weekend.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
My 36" 100hz flatscreen widescreen TV laughs at your pitiable, failing
technological dinosaur of a TV.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
On Sunday I bought a bottle of Pepsi.

I regret my purchase.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:55
Regular
""When?...@524""
saturday:

worked 7am til midday, went home studied for hnc computing. did stuff.

sunday:

worked 7am til 11am, went home worked on NVQ manufaturing. did stuff

I'll understand if you all get really gealous as this sounds soooo exciting.

Although compared to my week this is...er...super.

mon work 6am til 4:15pm, went home study for hnc
tue work 6am til 4:15pm, college 5pm till 9pm, went home study for nvq
wed work 6am til 4:15pm, went home study for hnc
thu work 6am til 4:15pm, college 5pm till 9pm, went home did stuff
fri work 6am til 4:30pm, read custom pc if I finish early (3pm), if not just go get pi**ed, party till 2am, get 5hrs sleep...repeat sequence.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
Saturday:

Sunday:

And that's it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.