GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football stars accused of rape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3147676.stm

So, let's start gathering a list of suspects, shall we? It's likely that she's lying, but on the off chance that she's not, who do you suspect?

Obviously, given their increasingly poor reputation, Arsenal are first to the tongue. However, I have to admit that I wouldn't expect le French to act in such a way. Perhaps Newcastle missed their bus home. Their probably used to loose women, after all.

Seriously though. Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered. If we're talking Arsenal or Chelsea, the title is no longer going to be a realistic target. If the players are found guilty, whoever they are, I trust that they won't be playing professional football again. Ever.

Of course, such thoughts could be academic, as I'm praying that it's not true.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I thought they were more into assault. But if they do gain criminal records...
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:

Stu, what is it with you and ugly footballers? ;)
--------------

I just think it's a crime to gift people with as much talent as ugliness, that's all =D

But I (seriously) think it will be someone of a Newcastle contingent.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Inspector Neo Reports:

Bowyer/Woodgate are who are the likely candidates as they love trouble.

Arsenal players like their "Many to One Confrontations" maybe they were practising for the incident last weekend?

Arsene Wenger will deny he saw or did anything from 10 yards away from the incident in which he will say 'ze world is against us'

Glen Hoddle took revenge on Eileen Drewry after she was offered the Tottenham Job.

The reports were branded a mistake after it was eventually found out that it was only a Chelsea goal celebration and the players were jumping on Hernan Crespo who had 'scored' a beauty.

*the investigations are ongoing
*these reports are speculative
*the whole story maybe a load of BS
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Virtuoso wrote:

I just think it's a crime to gift people with as much talent as ugliness, that's all =D
--------------

...except Mark Pembridge; he, unfortunately, got beaten with both ends of the down-trodden stick.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I am sure I heard on the news that she agreed to sleep with one player then 7 players from another club raped her.

Serious if it is true but until we get the full details we can't really comment on what really happened.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:25
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AliBoy wrote:

Serious if it is true but until we get the full details we can't really comment on what really happened.
------------

Hey, they didn't put 'Speculation' in the dictionary for nothing y'know ;)

=P
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
AliBoy wrote:
> I am sure I heard on the news that she agreed to sleep with one player
> then 7 players from another club raped her.
>
>
> Serious if it is true but until we get the full details we can't
> really comment on what really happened.

Or why. The woman was probably high/stoned/drunk/on acid though...
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I really don't think it would be any of the Arsenal player's.
Don't know why, but I just can't see them doing that sort of thing.
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:33
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Don or†ega wrote:

> Okay, so we had Chelsea, Villa, Arsenal and Newcastle in London this
> weekend.

Its not Villa... they cant score away from home :P
Tue 30/09/03 at 08:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ha, well played.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.