GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"something all of us suspected..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 18:34
Regular
according to personaltest.com, ol' George bush has the lowest IQ of all former democrats with an IQ of 91. Nixon had an IQ of 155, and amateur model petra has an IQ of (wait for it) 90...

is it me or is that quite funny?
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He can't even eat a pretzel without falling over.
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Thing is, who's 'they'? If information is already in the public domain (in this case, probably from past IQ tests or aptitude tests) then it's sorta difficult to take back.

I mean, this could just be an apocryphal story about a truly stupid human being I guess. But don't fret too much about stories being silenced by mysterious figures smoking endless cigarettes. For one thing, a confused and confusing press is in the interests of most governments. For another, I do enough worrying about governmental conspiracies for most of the western world...
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I can't help but think that if George Bush really did have an IQ of 90 they wouldn't let it go public, as he cops a lot of flak as it is for appearing to be stupid.
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Without wishing to seem as pedantic as I am, Bush is a Republican (Party slogan: We're just pure evil) and not a Democrat (Party slogan: We hate everyone, including ourselves).

Uhh...Simpsons fans may well recognise those slogans...
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:51
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Was it the link to the british test that brought the personalIQ test thingy up??
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:47
"For the horde!!!!"
He's a monkey that rambles on about terrorist threats
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He's not a dictator.
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
Mindfrig wrote:
> amature model petra... oh yeah.... HER!
>
> ?

thats also my point. someone barely known (which is why she's of the title of amateur) has just 1 less IQ than the dictator of america...
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:52
Regular
at_524 wrote:
> UrkiE-UK wrote:
> according to personaltest.com, ol' George bush has the lowest IQ of
> all former democrats with an IQ of 91. Nixon had an IQ of 155, and
> amateur model petra has an IQ of (wait for it) 90...
>
> is it me or is that quite funny?
>
> funny but not at all suprising

that's my point...
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:04
Regular
We all knew Bush was stewpid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.