GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the difference between David Blaine and Spurs?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
There both boring to watch, everybody hates them and there sh*t in the box!

Seriously though I am a spurs fan and to be hones**t i have no idea whats happening.

Everyone is like "oh we need a new manager, hodds doing cr*p. To be fair I think they need new directors.

How many directors say "oh lets give our manager £12 million to spend and then if things do not go to plan, sack him? No one

Hodd should either have been sacked at the end of las**t season saving cash for the new man or giving at leas**t until chris**tmas to turn it round.

Pleaty did a good job midweek but would be a poor decision to take over full time.

I'd love teddy back as player coach but its too early.

O'Neil and Souness would be fantas**tic but would never leave there clubs yet.

Toppmoeller has to be the one, particualy after leerkusen. Or what about del bosque?

Any spurs fans want to throw names into the hat? or rant at how bad spurs have played recently etc?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
...And barely a single month into the new season - that's just rediculous!

It didn't help Sunderland with Peter Reid's sacking last season, so who's to say it will 'definitley' help Spurs?

And this is Glenn HODDLE we're talking about... NOT Glenn Roeder!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.