GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why... and why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"\\"
See my freind here (shall be reffered to as Doctor Evil), one of my best freinds decided to start smoking see, and then for some reason started hanging around with all the stoners. None of us was happy with Doctor Evil for doing this, because we all despise smoking (bad baad smoking!).

Yeah so anyway, Doctor Evil has been doing so for over a few weeks now and now has a girlfreind, which isn't fair cos... *takes deep breath* Musn't go into tantrum mode, relax. Yeah so anyway he has a girlfreind, which is strange cos he's never had one before (EVER) and she's really good looking.

End
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
Good man, Say know to smoking

Im sure it is nice if you do it but for everyone around you it smells and makes you choke :S

Don't be jealous of him because you can do just as well. Jealousy is a terrible thing it make you feel worse than anything! Ok, she hot but there we are..You get someone hot just wait your turn

And if he hanging around with stoner crew.. he obviously isnt mr. cool especially if he 13 like you - It isn't cool at any age but hey that truly sucks.

You a clever kid ignore him let him get on with it. Warn him then just leave it his choice in the end huh!
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
i mean, i'm sorry mikelar, but ringing up 'telephone erotica' is a stupid thing to do.

again, sorry if you take offence, mikelar...
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
Alec wrote:
> Naughty naughty Dr Evil.

alex successfully earns diploma in phone sex...
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:08
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> "smoking - a bit like w**king on yourself" - UrkiE-UK, 2003.

har har.....NOT!!!
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Naughty naughty Dr Evil.
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
"It's been a while.."
For bad people.
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
Smoking is bad.
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:43
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ive got man sized bits you see...you're jealous aren't you Mikelar??

:P
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Selected"
you shush your mouth right now tigmilla
Sun 28/09/03 at 15:41
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ermm right, whats the obssesion with your boy bits everyone??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.