GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why... and why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"\\"
See my freind here (shall be reffered to as Doctor Evil), one of my best freinds decided to start smoking see, and then for some reason started hanging around with all the stoners. None of us was happy with Doctor Evil for doing this, because we all despise smoking (bad baad smoking!).

Yeah so anyway, Doctor Evil has been doing so for over a few weeks now and now has a girlfreind, which isn't fair cos... *takes deep breath* Musn't go into tantrum mode, relax. Yeah so anyway he has a girlfreind, which is strange cos he's never had one before (EVER) and she's really good looking.

End
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
Memorandum! wrote:
> His hair = Red.
we both have something in common then..you he and I
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
His hair = Red.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:46
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
MANAT is scum
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
MANAT gets stoned A LOT these days.

Tut tut.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
at_524 wrote:
> You're better off without the wacky baccy. I did it for years but
> quit about 4 month ago. I did some dumb things and made some stupid
> desicions because of it. It even affected my GCSE results.
>
> When I see my old mates who I use to smoke it with and realise thats
> what I used to look and act like I can't beleive I was so idiotic. I
> feel sorry for them because I know they won't amount to much, but I'm
> also glad I'm off it.
>
> You should try and keep your freind off it. It's too late for my
> mates but if he's just started there's a good chance. He'll thank
> you in 10 years.

my point exactly

It's shame because when there on it they dont see how they act etc, if you not on it you think 'WHAAAAAT'...then someone who usually does it doesnt and realises what tw@s they've been. My friend felt like an idiot!
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:38
Regular
""When?...@524""
You're better off without the wacky baccy. I did it for years but quit about 4 month ago. I did some dumb things and made some stupid desicions because of it. It even affected my GCSE results.

When I see my old mates who I use to smoke it with and realise thats what I used to look and act like I can't beleive I was so idiotic. I feel sorry for them because I know they won't amount to much, but I'm also glad I'm off it.

You should try and keep your freind off it. It's too late for my mates but if he's just started there's a good chance. He'll thank you in 10 years.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
yea me to

I made a promise to my grandad that i'd never smoke that was when I was six. 17 and still keeping my promise!

:)
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:34
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well I never though aoe_slaught was 13. I though about 15 - 16. Sound like a bright lad you do aoe. Don't get drawn in to smoking as I'm stating the obvious now. I never did even though most of friends do smoke. I've never even had one fag ever. Refuse to try them full stop. Just be who you are, that's what I do and um.... well.....
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Lil Ginge knows her stuff by the sound of it. Any first hand
> experiance in this matter?
>
> If he's hanging around with different people then leave him be I say.
> Still talk to him and stuff nut let him find out who he is for now. I
> had a friend that just took a slightly different path to me a few
> years ago. Changed but he's still alright. Just don't speak as much
> as we did before and don't hang out either. Some are bound to drop
> slowly from a group at times but that's the way life goes I think.

Well yea kinda,

Alot of my friends did pot while i merrily stayed innocent (yea right)

Just trying to say if he doesn't agree with it then he shouldnt be led by others at such an impressionable age. The kid is so clever, the thirteen year old totally rocks so he gonna get a girl anyway :P
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
Lil Ginge knows her stuff by the sound of it. Any first hand experiance in this matter?

If he's hanging around with different people then leave him be I say. Still talk to him and stuff nut let him find out who he is for now. I had a friend that just took a slightly different path to me a few years ago. Changed but he's still alright. Just don't speak as much as we did before and don't hang out either. Some are bound to drop slowly from a group at times but that's the way life goes I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.