GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 22:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I have never heard any of their music. A lot of my mates are into them but i have never heard the damn band. What kind of music is it and in your opinion is it good?

Thanks
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:47
Regular
"gibbon"
oh that was very funny ha ha no sarcasm intended
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
"bing bang bong"
glitter fairy wrote:
> MUSE ARE GREAT

So are small case letters.

Personal favourite Muse tracks:

Hate This And I'll Love You
Plug In Baby
Stockholm Syndrome
Showbiz
Space Dementia
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:45
Regular
"gibbon"
MUSE ARE GREAT
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
DW  wrote:
>
> Got Absolution today. I downloaded it months ago, but felt I should
> still buy the full album.

Damn striaght, don't let poor old Muse be ruined by the internet too!
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
memo = loves muse

matt B = a woman
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
badgermaniac wrote:
> That is proably the start of the story, but the fact is, dom and chris
> did have a different band prior to matts appearance (from the words
> of chris, on some TV docu thing bout muse)

Yeah I'm not disputing that. They did. I need to think of different ways of wording things, don't I? :cD

Got Absolution today. I downloaded it months ago, but felt I should still buy the full album.
Sun 28/09/03 at 10:45
Regular
> Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Operacore.

what does that mean, anyway?

so it's not exactly cramming 10 words into a second while someone on a gratey guitar thrashes it with a dog bone, jumping up and down on the amp?
that makes sense, because the singer, matt bellamy (is it?) really has talent and a unique-sounding voice when he gets goin'

and the core bit? is that like opera hardcore? :)
Sun 28/09/03 at 01:00
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
That is proably the start of the story, but the fact is, dom and chris did have a different band prior to matts appearance (from the words of chris, on some TV docu thing bout muse)
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:08
Regular
I worded it wrong, pfft.

badgermaniac wrote:
> Vitamin Gł wrote:
>
> He made the band at 15 and Dom (drummer?) taught him how to play the
> >guitar.
>
> Matt Bellamy didn't 'make' the band, Dom and Chris already had a
> band, but their guitarist sucked, and they new Matt played guitar, so
> they tried him out and thats how they were formed.
> And he also started playing guitar and piano from an early age -
> Hence his shear talent.

Matt learnt the guitar from the age of 15, I'd hardly call that an early age. He used to practice every morning, so much that he had the most latest the school had ever seen. The teachers got p'd off with him, as whenever they asked him why he was late, he answered back with a question of his own. He wanted to hand out with the brainy kids, Dom was part of that group. That's how they got together.

Apparantly that's taken from a article of his.
Sat 27/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Vitamin Gł wrote:

> He made the band at 15 and Dom (drummer?) taught him how to play the >guitar.

Matt Bellamy didn't 'make' the band, Dom and Chris already had a band, but their guitarist sucked, and they new Matt played guitar, so they tried him out and thats how they were formed.
And he also started playing guitar and piano from an early age - Hence his shear talent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.