GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 classics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 21:57
Regular
I would say

Zelda:Ocarina of time
Zelda:Majoras mask
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
CBFD
Mario Kart
Pilot Wings (although not good everyone played it)
Tue 21/10/03 at 10:49
Regular
Classics

Perfect Dark (Better than Goldeneye)
Goldeneye
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Lylat Wars (Not that I played it)
Zelda: Ocarina of time
Zelda: Majoras Mask
Pilot Wings
Mario world
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
getting an N64 within the next couple of weeks, with golden greats like goldeneye, perfick dark, mario, mario kart, waverace etc etc.

you may start cheering :D
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:22
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Thief.
>
> Goldeneye was better than Perfect Dark. Don't argue, it's true. PD
> didn't have James Bond in it.

and goldeneye was funny and great and the best and i sold my N64 before the PD age, bet PD was nothing compared to MESTER BOND
*laughs uncontrolabaly*
whats PD anyway i never played it all i know is it's 007 rival hence complete assination is neccesary!
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
Perfect Dark was better than Goldenye, simply because the technology was more advanced at the time it was made. And the weapons are very original, as is multiplayer.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:25
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
you all forget BLAST CORPS the most annoying game that ever appeared on N64
i had to ask my freind to do all the missions because i couldn't be stuffed to look everywhere for dumm things that didn't exist.
i thought it was a scam where you buy the game and itonly has 5 crappy levels which the last is immpossible!
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes, the N64 got more advanced in the intervening years.

PD had a better multiplayer, as it had bots and more options. But Goldeneye was the definitive console shooter and the most fun I ever had at a party.
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
becuase i wasn't so old i was so crap at games like blast corps but excllent at goldeneye with the best hidey hole in the air duct multiplayer

air duct = hide and enemy cannot see you hahahaha
"I love yo... lamp."
All male guys night out party I hasten to add. I'm not that sad to rate it above other parties.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:29
"I love yo... lamp."
Blast Corps had stacks of levels. Absolutely loads. It was a bit dificult toward the end, and it could be difficult in finding some of the RDUs but it was a class game that I would like to see a sequel too.
Sat 15/11/03 at 10:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Jet Force Gemini (Genius game, wiht great music)
Rush 2049 (The best racing game ever, probably until I get MK:DD, but a sequal NEEDS to be made)
Body Harvest - Everything was wrong with it, and yet it was still classic.

Sequals to all need to be made. NOW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.