GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rivaldo has been released by AC Milan!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Are they insane? Quite possibly.

You heard it here first.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
*gives ravin 5 mins*

finished?
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:07
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I havnt yet sorry...

I will work on it as soon as i get 5 mins :)
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Rabid you written me any more stories?
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:59
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
It was only last year Rivaldo was busy winning the world cup with Brazil... i think the phrase 'past it' is a gross diservice to him even if was guilty of pretending the ball had hit him in the face and getting that Turk sent off in the semi's.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Foreman wrote:
> My money is on him going to Real Madrid, with Chelsea just missing
> out.

---

You must be joking...

He's past it, which is why both Barcelona and AC Milan have released him within the space of a year and half. The two teams you mentioned are looking for the players that are playing well now... not the ones that played well years ago.

He'd be a great free signing for someone like Newcastle, though. And now surely they won't have so much competition to get him, like they did when they wanted him last year.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
He hasn't done anything for the past year and had only played a few times a AC Milan, most of them being as a sub.

On his wages im not surprised that they have released him.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Rivaldo still has it. He could be a really dangerous player for the team that gets him.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:05
Regular
rabid wrote:
> No sorry i meant i personally heard it first on Ceefax (not in this
> thread), i wasnt suggesting that the BBC were actually the first to
> announce it, that would be news in itself :)

Ah, i wasnt trying to imply that you thought they were the first to announce it. I was just adding where i heard it first and the comment about soccerage usually being the first was just chucked in as an added extra.

I'll shut-up now :)

Back to the footy. Come on you geordies!
Fri 26/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
My money is on him going to Real Madrid, with Chelsea just missing out.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They've played him about 10 times in over a year.

Personally, not surprised.

And with the quality they've got, they don't need him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.