GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rivaldo has been released by AC Milan!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Are they insane? Quite possibly.

You heard it here first.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Rivaldo has been named in Brazils squad to face Jamaica in a friendly match to be played at the Walkers stadium.

I once remember Alex Fergusson saying that Rivaldo was a top quality player whom he tried to sign, i highly doubt Rivaldo is any less the player than he was last year and a move to Old Trafford could still be a very real possibility... either way he is sheer class and not past it by any stretch of the imagination.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
not going anywhere staying at A.C
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It says at Sky Sports that Rivaldo is staying at AC Milan.

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/ (space) article/0,,1-1105345,00.html
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I couldn't see him joining Man Utd at all, seeing that they have quite a few non-EU players. Newcastle Utd seem the most likely, seeing that they've had a pretty poor start to the season.
Mon 29/09/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, Ronaldo's apparently "begging" Florentino Perez to sign him, now that he's been released.

...Like they haven't already got ENOUGH world-class midfielders! :P
I'd love to see how Quieroz tries to fit him in...!

The usual suspects will be after his signature in the Premiership:
Man United, Arsénal, Newcastle (who were keen last season) and high-spending Chelsea (of whom Rivaldo has already said he may fit-in well with).

Liverpool will probably try... And then fail.
Leeds may also give it a go - but he's not available on-loan, so that probably won't happen either!
But I can see him joining Newcastle (although, Chelsea seem like the favourites). He could be just what they need in the attack...
And there's no guarrentee he'd play in the United team. Not with Paul Scholes around, anyway.
Sat 27/09/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Some People say that Madrid want him in.
Sat 27/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's got that Wolves are to try there chances in the Express and star. Can't see him going there, but that would be a great signing for them.

I now have a sneaky feeling that he could go to Man City, as they seem to be getting big name players of late.

He would join Anelka, Fowler and Macmanaman
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:56
Regular
"It's been a while.."
And then Wenger could claim he saw nothing...
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:55
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Or Campbell...
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Or Parlour...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.