GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA:San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Did anyone pre-ordered the game? I ordered already.
Mon 06/06/05 at 10:11
Regular
"8==="
The tunnel videos didn't look great, the other ones looked quite good though and there's auto turrets!
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
I won't be buying Conker for full price unless the online section really suprises me. From the videos of it that IGN recently put up, it looks to be really crappy.
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
Oh...

Might look into Area 51 then...

All these games I was going to play over the summer... :(

Conker had better be good!
Sat 04/06/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Nope.
>
> Not spent enough time on the double pack yet.
>
> + Conker & Black Hawk Down.

Black Hawk is now September lol. You aint having much luck with games mate! There is an interview on Eurogamer.net. Conker has just gone gold so I've ordered my copy from gameplay.
Sat 04/06/05 at 20:33
Regular
g unit soldier wrote:
> i think the graphics will be better

Obviously.
Sat 04/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
i think the graphics will be better
Sat 04/06/05 at 19:04
"Retarded List"
Aye, the PC versions were easier. Got it pre-ordered on Xbox though.
Sat 04/06/05 at 18:34
Regular
If I'm gonna buy it then I'll get it on PC. I dunno why, but I thought the previous two games were about a billion times better on the ol' grey box than on either of the consoles.

I guess it's 'cause I'm better with the old 'mouse, keyboard' controls than with the aiming system on the consoles, which I found a bit awkward.
Sat 04/06/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Somebody stop me"
I guess i prefer to wait for the release date and purchase it then. Wouldnt mind the delay, still have GTA vice city to enjoy for time being :)
Sat 04/06/05 at 16:49
Regular
"8==="
Nope.

Not spent enough time on the double pack yet.

+ Conker & Black Hawk Down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.