GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what psp games have you got?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/06/05 at 15:09
Regular
"And some more !"
i thought i might start a thread of what psp games people have and put tem in order of favourites. Also what games you plan on buying.

WHAT I HAVE

1. Hot shots golf: open tee
2. Untold Legends
3. Wipeout Pure
4. Metal Gear Acid (why did i waste my money)

WHAT I WANT

1.Monster Hunter portable
2. Batman begins
3. Virtua tennis
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I got Ridge Racer with my PSP off eBay and I want Need For Speed: Underground Rivals and Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
Tue 07/06/05 at 12:24
Blow stuff up, wrote:
> hey, im not sure about selling MGA yet, im gonna give it a good go
> just before i sell it, sorry but im a bit reluctant to give my msn
> out to people just incase of pedofiles. Not that you are one. Just to
> be on the safe side. Anyway y do u want another copy lol.

Fair enough. Post back here if you change your mind. Why another copy? The gist is: put it up on ebay, no-one wanteds it for 5 days. Gave it a final go one night, changed my mind and liked it again. Went on site to take listing down, but it was already bought and paid for :S So now I've told the buyer that my copy has "suddenly" developed a read error. That's why I want another MGA.

>
> I am sadly bankrupt
> right now.

Hint: Sell MGA - to me :)
>
Mon 06/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
"And some more !"
hey, im not sure about selling MGA yet, im gonna give it a good go just before i sell it, sorry but im a bit reluctant to give my msn out to people just incase of pedofiles. Not that you are one. Just to be on the safe side. Anyway y do u want another copy lol.

Untold legends is great, i dont think that the load times are too terrible because it only loads when you have to go to a new area. Otherwise you an stay in some big areas and never have to load. It doesnt put the game off at all.

JUst heard about Monster HUnter portable, im really looking forward to this, even though i dont have the ps2 version. I am sadly bankrupt right now.

Anybody have the ps2 version of monster hunter? Just wondering how it was.
Mon 06/06/05 at 11:00
Regular
Yeah the load times are a little long, but nothing awful.

UL isn't online, but you can play multiplayer with up to 3 other people via Ad-Hoc wireless - UL2 is apparently going to support infrastructure wireless. Norrath is online, isn't it?
Mon 06/06/05 at 10:48
I thought it was already online? Or are you referring to Norrath? :S

Anyway, I almost got this too - only thing holding me back was the apparent load times that reviewers have been moaning about.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:52
Regular
Heh. I was once a WoW-fanatic. I'm past that now though :D

It's probably more of an ultra-mini-WoW then. The IGN review called it Champions(of Norrath) Lite, so it's pretty much a cut-down offline RPG.

The sequel will apparently be online though.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:48
Bullett wrote:

> Untold Legends - I only bought this because it was on the cheap. I'm
> glad I did though. It's so fun to play, like a mini WoW.

Watch what you say there, that could be labelled blasphemy to the WoW fanatics.

Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Sell metal gear solid acid on ebay you will get around
> £17-£20, On ebay the psp games run out

Blow Stuff up, do you have msn? I was thinking of buying another copy of MGA (long story).
Mon 06/06/05 at 08:47
Regular
My analysis of Lumines, Hot Shots Golf and Untold Legends:

Lumines - One word, Addictive. This game didn't appear to impress me, and I thought I wasn't doing well. Next thing I know, 2 hours have passed and I'm still going back for more! this comes to work with me now, for my lunch and loo breaks :D

Hot Shots Golf - Very good game, from presentation to execution. It may look like a kiddies golf game, but it certainly isn't. It's as full featured as I expect Tiger Woods will be. Can be tricky at times too. I'm impressed.

Untold Legends - I only bought this because it was on the cheap. I'm glad I did though. It's so fun to play, like a mini WoW. Linear to hell, but enough customisation to your character to give you something non-linear to do. Overall a nice game and one of the favourites of my collection.

----------

I'd recommend all those games. In fact, I'd recommend all the games I have, minus MGA and Twisted Metal.

NEXT ON THE LIST:
FIFA
NBA Street
Grand Theft Auto (if it doesn't get delayed)
Mon 06/06/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Sell metal gear solid acid on ebay you will get around £17-£20, On ebay the psp games run out...
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:33
Regular
"And some more !"
its like Yu Gi Oh but you have to move around and shoot stuff etc...

you actually see whats happening when you use the cards.

It gets really boring after that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.