GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas differences."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:17
"Tesco value"
don't worry, not another fanboy topic.

just wondered if it would be worth buying this on the xbox? I had San Andreas on the PS2 and it was good, but I never finished it as I sold my PS2 along with it.

are there any major improvements in the xbox one? obviously the graphics will be better but any live or anything?
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:11
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> The Voices will be different (European Languages)

In the gettho with a yorkshire accent?

'Yo me' duck!'
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Touched!"
I mean more than your mum. Which is all you need to know!
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Shut up, you know nothing. Pikey bas.

You mean nothing... Spikecast
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Shut up, you know nothing. Pikey bas.
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The graphics will be better
The game modes will be different
The Voices will be different (European Languages)
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:26
"Tesco value"
thanks for that.

I might get the PC one too, just thinking about the mods that would be availible!
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Touched!"
Custom soundtracks, better graphics, smoother framerate (the PS2 version was terrible) are probably the only changes really. I might pick up the PC version as the on foot aiming with the mouse is a lot easier.
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:17
"Tesco value"
don't worry, not another fanboy topic.

just wondered if it would be worth buying this on the xbox? I had San Andreas on the PS2 and it was good, but I never finished it as I sold my PS2 along with it.

are there any major improvements in the xbox one? obviously the graphics will be better but any live or anything?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.