GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alias Season 1 DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Anyone going to be getting this on Monday? Seen it on Amazon for £34.99 with free p+p so may order it from them tommorow. Anyone seen it cheaper as most cheap online stores do it for £39.99. Also anyone have an idea on when the Season 2 set is out? America get it 2nd Decemeber and we are getting Season 1 around 3-4 weeks after the Americans so I think a late Decemeber or early January date would be just about right.
Sat 11/10/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Anyone know when season 2 is out? I missed the last few episodes
> thanks to Sky One messing about with the times halfway through the
> series.

Nope I dont. But its on Channel 5 on a saturday. You would of missed more than just a few as Sky messed about before half the season had been shown.
Fri 10/10/03 at 23:53
Regular
"I'm Great."
I've watched the first three episodes so far. I got lots of other stuff to watch though. Might be worth looking in to the new mag. I haven't seen it around yet though.

Anyone know when season 2 is out? I missed the last few episodes thanks to Sky One messing about with the times halfway through the series.
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I saw that it was coming out. Think it was out yesterday as it was suppose to be the 9th. I'll get issue 1 if I can find it and then see how the magazine goes.

I still havent watched any more episodes so have 5 discs left.
Fri 10/10/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
If anyone is interested there is an Alias magazine that came out today. I've got two discs worth left to watch and it's all excellent stuff.
Tue 07/10/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Season 1 is great but I think Season 2 is maybe slightly better. Season 3 at the moment is really weird due to the shock ending of Season 2. But Season 3 holds alot of possiablities and some great story lines.

I have watched the first 3 episodes so far and watch the first episode with commentary.
Mon 06/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Anyone, who like me until Friday, who is wondering whether this set is worth buying, especially if they never watched it on TV, should buy it. It's no exageration that just watching the first episode makes you wish you could sit there and watch all the discs in a row. Which you could if you were unemployed or something.

Seriously though, great value for money, great series with very high production values, and great characters. Easily as good as Buffy before it became popular....hope the same does not happen to this series.
Tue 30/09/03 at 12:31
Regular
"I'm Great."
I got mine yesterday as i wnet in to town to get it. Cost me £35.99 with discount. I also had £30 worth of gift vouchers to use so all i had to do was pay the odd £6. I'll start watching it about Thursday I think. Get work out of the way and go on a biG Alias and anime fest. Should be fun.
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Got my copy today from Amazon. Really fast considering I went for the free 3 - 5 day shipping. Was sent on Saturday and arrived today. Different case the the American version as they had a box with 3 amaray cases each with 2 discs. The UK version has a box which has 6 red trays that each have a disc. Will have to start going through watching each episode again in nice DVD quality.
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Amazon seem to be cheap on quite a few things. Normal DVDs arent really cheaper as they are usually the same price as other online shops but as p+p is not free unless you spend over £25 then it works out more.
Wed 24/09/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Wobble"
Glad you posted that. I had Alias and B5 season 3 on order with Play.com - both are now cheaper on Amazon - they weren't when I placed the orders though!

Just cancelled with Play and ordered from Amazon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.