GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This means war..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Party Hard"
I am suffering from an extreme case of unfair treatment. Yes, unbelievable as it may be, someone doesn't like me very much.

Who? My maths teacher, who, for obvious reasons, will not be named.

It all started a while back, but I'll just skip to this morning- when the war finally began...

Entering the classroom for another fun-filled lesson of coursework I casually placed my bag on the desk- just like I do every morning. The teacher, who will be referred to as "Ms Jones", reacted to the horrific placing of the bag by saying:
"Oi, that's not on! That's disappointing that is, Chris"

Er...hahaha. Slightly miffed I continued with the lesson as usual when i looked at my watch. And, sure again, she had a good ol' moan at me. But the fact is that basically everyone in the room was chatting between themselves and she ignores them. Then I go and look away for 2 seconds and receive a moaning.

Then the declaration of war came when the person sitting behind me asked me something, and i replied "yes". Oh, that was the last straw, she screamed her head off at me! And all along others in the room were shouting, singing and lobbing things about.

All I need now is some subtle revenge...any ideas?
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Party Hard"
I am suffering from an extreme case of unfair treatment. Yes, unbelievable as it may be, someone doesn't like me very much.

Who? My maths teacher, who, for obvious reasons, will not be named.

It all started a while back, but I'll just skip to this morning- when the war finally began...

Entering the classroom for another fun-filled lesson of coursework I casually placed my bag on the desk- just like I do every morning. The teacher, who will be referred to as "Ms Jones", reacted to the horrific placing of the bag by saying:
"Oi, that's not on! That's disappointing that is, Chris"

Er...hahaha. Slightly miffed I continued with the lesson as usual when i looked at my watch. And, sure again, she had a good ol' moan at me. But the fact is that basically everyone in the room was chatting between themselves and she ignores them. Then I go and look away for 2 seconds and receive a moaning.

Then the declaration of war came when the person sitting behind me asked me something, and i replied "yes". Oh, that was the last straw, she screamed her head off at me! And all along others in the room were shouting, singing and lobbing things about.

All I need now is some subtle revenge...any ideas?
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:45
Regular
"It's been a while.."
My maths teacher is like that. He seems to think the sun shines out of one guys ass which it obviously doesn't and the slightest thing i do wrong i get a 'no alec that's a bad thing to do' or something like that.
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
She isn't canadian by anychance?
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
Ñebû©haÑ wrote:
> "Ms Jones",
It's Mrs Jones isn't it?! AH HA! I broke your code! I'm a genius!.

Anyways, get over it dude, teachers don't like some pupils. Big whoop.
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Ñebû©haÑ wrote:
> All I need now is some subtle revenge...any ideas?

you have come to the right place my friend!

Grab yourself a tuna fish sandwich, sneak into the room she teaches in when its empty. Pop up the cheap sealing tiles all schools have and slot the sandwich in there, over the coming weeks your revenge shall feel good...but smell bad!
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> Ñebû©haÑ wrote:
> All I need now is some subtle revenge...any ideas?
>
> you have come to the right place my friend!
>
> Grab yourself a tuna fish sandwich, sneak into the room she teaches
> in when its empty. Pop up the cheap sealing tiles all schools have
> and slot the sandwich in there, over the coming weeks your revenge
> shall feel good...but smell bad!

Indeed, Then you will have the beauty of smelling the failness and want to hurl to... *win win situation?*
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Lol yeah that then makes her lessons even worse for him.
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Party Hard"
Mr Pínk wrote:

Nah, it's been done before. A couple of mates once put a kipper behind the school library's radiator :D
Mon 22/09/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ñebû©haÑ wrote:
> Mr Pínk wrote:
>
> Nah, it's been done before. A couple of mates once put a kipper
> behind the school library's radiator :D

Ah yes.

Last year when the year 13's left!

They decided it would be nice to leave a kipper in the toilets of the sixth form lounge OVER THE SIX WEEKS HOLS!

...so much gagging
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:01
Regular
"It's been a while.."
*gags at the thought*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.