GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This means war..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Party Hard"
I am suffering from an extreme case of unfair treatment. Yes, unbelievable as it may be, someone doesn't like me very much.

Who? My maths teacher, who, for obvious reasons, will not be named.

It all started a while back, but I'll just skip to this morning- when the war finally began...

Entering the classroom for another fun-filled lesson of coursework I casually placed my bag on the desk- just like I do every morning. The teacher, who will be referred to as "Ms Jones", reacted to the horrific placing of the bag by saying:
"Oi, that's not on! That's disappointing that is, Chris"

Er...hahaha. Slightly miffed I continued with the lesson as usual when i looked at my watch. And, sure again, she had a good ol' moan at me. But the fact is that basically everyone in the room was chatting between themselves and she ignores them. Then I go and look away for 2 seconds and receive a moaning.

Then the declaration of war came when the person sitting behind me asked me something, and i replied "yes". Oh, that was the last straw, she screamed her head off at me! And all along others in the room were shouting, singing and lobbing things about.

All I need now is some subtle revenge...any ideas?
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:58
"For the horde!!!!"
Walk up to the desk with a piece of paper saying something insulting (for rent or hole in one etc...) with super glue on the back of it and when you see the teacher about to sit you put the paper on the chair, lad in my class did that years ago and the teacher didn't find out until he walked into the staff room lol.

Also a girl wiped pritt stick (sp?) all over the black board so the teacher couldn't use it. Same girl also niced the teachers handbag and through it out the fire escape, the whole dam class had to stay behind until someone grassed on her(wasn't me).
Mon 22/09/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Lil_Ginge wrote:
> But he would raise a hand and
> his sweat patches were YELLOW minging site if i tell you!

i had a teacher like that-he used to eat in front of us too and all the food wud get stuck in his beard!
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:24
Lil_Ginge wrote:

> If all fails just give her a little slap and say "OI
> NOOO!!" :D
>
> Yep this way always works :S

It always does.

*puts slapping stick in school bag*
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
Lil_Ginge wrote:
> he was ripped though, campest man ever. But he would raise a hand and
> his sweat patches were YELLOW minging site if i tell you!

Haha he sounds like that guy from Channel 4's Teachers.

> But the willy trick? I laughed and wished i had a peeeny for that
> reaosn. If I did it with a breast it would be seen a s sexual

Hmmm I dunno...perhaps you should have tried it ;c)
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Light of the world"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Just sit there, do all your work, but always be sarcastic to her, and
> keep the talking to her at a minimum.
>
> If all fails just give her a little slap and say "OI
> NOOO!!" :D

Yep this way always works :S
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:16
Just sit there, do all your work, but always be sarcastic to her, and keep the talking to her at a minimum.

If all fails just give her a little slap and say "OI NOOO!!" :D
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Party Hard"
Vitamin G³ wrote:
> Assuming you are male...
>
> Well for five years, every day, my dads mate used to run his willy
> around the rim of his boss' cup. It wasn't until the bloke got sacked
> that he revealed all. Everybody else knew, but the boss was that bad
> that they didn't say.

Thats....shocking.

Right now I'm thinking- A nice combination of laccative [SP], "male liquids" and random crap off the floor.
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
Vitamin G³ wrote:
> Lil_Ginge wrote:
> I spent most
> of that year on the other side of the classroom door :(
>
> That might have been a good thing ;c)
>
> My old music teacher was worse then that. He left last year; pity,
> since now we're stuck with some cow who get's scarier by the week.

It was...

he was ripped though, campest man ever. But he would raise a hand and his sweat patches were YELLOW minging site if i tell you!

But the willy trick? I laughed and wished i had a peeeny for that reaosn. If I did it with a breast it would be seen a s sexual
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
Lil_Ginge wrote:
> I spent most
> of that year on the other side of the classroom door :(

That might have been a good thing ;c)

My old music teacher was worse then that. He left last year; pity, since now we're stuck with some cow who get's scarier by the week.
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:08
Regular
Assuming you are male...

Well for five years, every day, my dads mate used to run his willy around the rim of his boss' cup. It wasn't until the bloke got sacked that he revealed all. Everybody else knew, but the boss was that bad that they didn't say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.