GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unforgiven Results *Maybe Spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 08:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
World Heavyweight Championship:
Goldberg defeated Triple H.

Last Man Standing Match:
Kane defeated Shane McMahon.

Legend vs. Legend Killer
Randy Orton defeated Shawn Michaels.

RAW Announce Job on the Line:
Coach & Al Snow def. J.R. & Lawler.

Intercontinental Championship:
Christian defeated Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho.

World Tag Team Championship Tables Match:
Dudley Boyz defeated La Resistance and Rob Conway.

Test defeated Scott Steiner.

Trish and Lita defeated Molly and Gail Kim.

Taken from wwe.com.

Well, it was inevitable really. Goldberg winning the championship, that is. Also interesting to see that Al Snow and Coach defeating JR and The King - I wonder what they'll do with this angle.

Hopefully one of my mates has taped this, as Christian vs Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho has a lot of potential, as does Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels. Kane vs Shane probably wasn't too bad either.

Ah well - opinions?
Mon 22/09/03 at 08:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
World Heavyweight Championship:
Goldberg defeated Triple H.

Last Man Standing Match:
Kane defeated Shane McMahon.

Legend vs. Legend Killer
Randy Orton defeated Shawn Michaels.

RAW Announce Job on the Line:
Coach & Al Snow def. J.R. & Lawler.

Intercontinental Championship:
Christian defeated Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho.

World Tag Team Championship Tables Match:
Dudley Boyz defeated La Resistance and Rob Conway.

Test defeated Scott Steiner.

Trish and Lita defeated Molly and Gail Kim.

Taken from wwe.com.

Well, it was inevitable really. Goldberg winning the championship, that is. Also interesting to see that Al Snow and Coach defeating JR and The King - I wonder what they'll do with this angle.

Hopefully one of my mates has taped this, as Christian vs Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho has a lot of potential, as does Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels. Kane vs Shane probably wasn't too bad either.

Ah well - opinions?
Mon 22/09/03 at 12:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kane vs Shane was amazing. Watch it just for that. {:)

HBK vs Orton was excellent, and the triple threat was pretty good too.

Even Test vs Steiner wasn't bad.

Main event was a bit lame though, although I guess HHH was injured.
Mon 22/09/03 at 12:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I actually saw some of this, I watched the tables match, there was a nice little powerbomb over the ropes thing through some tables. Well one table the other one didn't break and just kind of snapped his neck forward. Heh. You need to see it.

Test V Steiner was alright, I wanted Test to win cus I don't like Steiner so it was a good match for me. Nice prize too.

Then I watched the start of HBK and erm the Legend Killer guy but I got bored and knocked it off.

Oh and I never knew Foley was back!? Is he a wrestler or a commisioner or something?
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
He only came back so 'Legend Killer guy' could beat him up. {:)
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:52
Regular
The Triple Threat sucked :cD
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
main event was beter than i thought it would but still not good enough to show that either of those guys should be champ...hell HHH had to say fall down to Goldberg after he hit him in the face with a sledge hammer..tut tut. Shane v.s kane was great as expected. Tables match was a good starter while flairs outseide work saved HBK v.s ortan.Ladys match was nothing special although litas busted mouth was bad..read shes lost a few teeth from that. Glad tes won, he needs to get a few wins under hes belt right now before getting a push at the I.C title. King&JR V.S coach and snow was poor as hell even when it was king and snow in the ring. and the I.C title match was good but not one of the best triple threats ever seen. all in all i give the PPV a 7/10
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:07
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
What? Jim Ross and The King lose against The Coach and Al Snow? I'll give it 2 weeks and they'll be back on RAW.
Tue 23/09/03 at 00:01
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Grrrr.
I am going to wait untill DW hosts his usual "Your Shout" topic before I let off steam, but let me just say I was not impressed with Unforgiven at all. Bah on Goldberg and his "era".
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I thought Unforgiven was an OK PPV despite many of who I wanted to win, not winning! :D The triple threat stole the night for me. That was a great match. Other highlights, I would say were Kane Vs Shane and Legend Vs Legend Killer. They're all worth watching. Impressive... :D ...But Jericho should be the damn Intercontinental Champion!
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:06
Regular
I don't do the Your Shout topic anymore, Lipe's RAW and Smackdown threads killed it off. But it's not his fault.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.