GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get these Hooligans out of our Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So Arsenal managed to prove yet again what a bunch of hooligans they really are.

How despicable were the scenes at the end of the game, I know if someone did actions like that in my face then I would have floored them but and credit to him Ruud did the smart thing by walking away.

I think for that kind of behaviour Arsenal should receive a hefty fine and hopefully even some points docked from them.

Their disciplinary record is already somewhat poor and it's time the FA got up from their backsides and do something about this because if they let Arsenal get away with this, how does it stop anyone else from doing the same?

What kind of example do these idiots think they are setting to youngster's who are the stars of the future?

Ban them to hell I say.

------------

Oh and Sniper if your gonna post your view then I wanna hear some decent views not your pathetic "Ruud is a Fool", "United are Cheats" because I sick of your BS.
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So Arsenal managed to prove yet again what a bunch of hooligans they really are.

How despicable were the scenes at the end of the game, I know if someone did actions like that in my face then I would have floored them but and credit to him Ruud did the smart thing by walking away.

I think for that kind of behaviour Arsenal should receive a hefty fine and hopefully even some points docked from them.

Their disciplinary record is already somewhat poor and it's time the FA got up from their backsides and do something about this because if they let Arsenal get away with this, how does it stop anyone else from doing the same?

What kind of example do these idiots think they are setting to youngster's who are the stars of the future?

Ban them to hell I say.

------------

Oh and Sniper if your gonna post your view then I wanna hear some decent views not your pathetic "Ruud is a Fool", "United are Cheats" because I sick of your BS.
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
"es argh"
Agreed, dispicable actions for "Professional" footballers...
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:39
I absolutely agree! I couldn't believe it at the end. If I was Rudd, I'd just be expect it to be a crazed fan whose ran onto the pitch trying to jump on him. But you could see the expression on his face as he turned and actually saw fellow players throwing abuse etc. Imagine the mental stress that puts on Rudd. Fellow players behaving like lunatics over a stupid incident. It was a penalty and just because he missed it [again :)] they have to behave like ******. I wouldn't be supirsed if he's had enough of the Premiership and wants to go abroad. Arsenal cause one of the best centre forwards in the game, and one of the best to grace these shores, to go abroad... Doubt it though, as Rudd is strong and would probably use this incident to spark a goal scoring spree that takes both him and United to the tops of both the premiership and the top goalscorers. Come on Rudd!

It is about time the FA did something, but Arsenal always come back with the idea that they're being picked on... Well, with the actions of Sol in the community shield and Keown, Parlour, Toure, A Cole, Lehman and the others in this match then Im not supprised if all the players involved and the club get finned. I doubt they'd have points docked because they're "Arsenal"... But in a lower league or other country it probably would be the case.

And you're right in using those words in your title, they are hooligans. Professional footballers behaving like petty thugs...
And then have the arrogance to go to the crowd and chear and shout "Yeah we did it, a point!" If the incident with the penalty hadn't happened everyone would have just been satisfied with the point and they would have walked off clapping as usually. But they had to go to the crowd and cheer and behave as though they were tough guys and were not a team to mess with. (Insert swear words here) (and here) (and here) Idiots!

A good game stained with the actions of Viera (which was a bookable offence and red card) and the rest of the Arsenal back four. Hopefully the papers tomorrow see it the same way and something is finally done about it!
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:41
Wow! That was longer than I thought. Had a lot of things to get off my chest after watching it earlier...
Sun 21/09/03 at 23:05
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
I found it funny.
Mon 22/09/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Completely agree with you Why.

And once again Arsene Wenger has chose to turn the incident on it's head and point the blame the other way.

It was a penalty and Ruud missed it simple as that - where in the law Arsene does it say "If a player of the opposition misses the spot kick then the opposition may act like spoilt little brats and push the penalty taker around"

What nonsense. Im sure if Henry was in the same situation and had missed the penalty and the United players started pushing him around and acting like hooligans Mr Wenker would have been outraged!

"dish ish not on, the FA and United players d'are pickin on us poor French, let us Veto!"

What a fookin bunch of Animals and anyone who defends their actions is not a football supporter.
Mon 22/09/03 at 10:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im obviously not a Man Utd fan, or Gunners fan, but a football fan. And what Ruud was subject to yesterday after the game, was not football.

Action has to be taken, i really does. He was ganged up on by 5 players, abused both mentally and physically. If the the players were fans and such, police action would be taken, and i really fear that these players are going to get away with what they did.

Im not one for having players punished all the time and such, but i do not want to see this in the game, and it should be stamped out from the start.
Mon 22/09/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It was an absolute disgrace.
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:55
Regular
I counted 7 players involved. All seven players need to recieve a lengthy ban (possibly 10 games?). That would really cóck it up for Arsenal; 7 first team players out for a lot of their games.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forget fines that will do nothing to Arsenal, what will hurt them is if they get points docked which they bloody well should do after those terrible scenes yesterday.

Lauren should be banned for violent conduct, since when is it ok to grab someone by the throat anytime, let alone a football match?

Keown should be banned the bloody stupid d!ckhead. Do us all a bloody favour and retire you dumb@ss moron you have no place on a football pitch with behaviour like that. A police cell yes.

Cole and Parlour should also be banned for their parts in the incident as well, can anyone give me any reason for their actions?

If i had done any of the things those thugs did yesterday in the street to someone i'd be arrested, why should they be treated any different. This is time for the FA to actually get their heads out their ass and do something about this team of hooligans.

And to think reporters went to Turkey for the Galatasary v Fenebache match, i think it was, to see if there was any trouble.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.