GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get these Hooligans out of our Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So Arsenal managed to prove yet again what a bunch of hooligans they really are.

How despicable were the scenes at the end of the game, I know if someone did actions like that in my face then I would have floored them but and credit to him Ruud did the smart thing by walking away.

I think for that kind of behaviour Arsenal should receive a hefty fine and hopefully even some points docked from them.

Their disciplinary record is already somewhat poor and it's time the FA got up from their backsides and do something about this because if they let Arsenal get away with this, how does it stop anyone else from doing the same?

What kind of example do these idiots think they are setting to youngster's who are the stars of the future?

Ban them to hell I say.

------------

Oh and Sniper if your gonna post your view then I wanna hear some decent views not your pathetic "Ruud is a Fool", "United are Cheats" because I sick of your BS.
Tue 30/09/03 at 01:40
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
My goodness - the thing everybody seems to be forgetting is that it's a big boy’s game. A little pushing and shoving did no one any harm. I'm not saying it was right or a clever thing for any of the players to do (remembering some of them were wearing Utd shirts), but the fuss that's been made about it is pathetic.

What's a million times worse it the dishonesty and blatant, calculated cheating (rather than passion) displayed in Rudd's little jump away to turn a nothing incident into a penalty. Obviously it was by no means the worst example of such play in the last few weeks - but it should be these players that are getting lambasted as poor examples to kids and individuals who bring the game into disrepute. I'd far prefer a game were players show emotion and care about the play (rather than the money/glamour/fame) over one were play acting and dishonesty turn matches.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, something must have happened.
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. And what a way for van Nistelrooy to respond to last-Sunday's events - by doing what he does best! :D

I think he owes a lot to the Arsé'ole "thugs" for that hat-trick. :)
Sun 28/09/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Hopefully the FA do take action. But only a fine. Taking points off
> them is a bit harsh. Don't think Man U had points reduced after
> Cantona's antics all those years ago.

The only reason for having points deducted in the league nowadays is financial irregularities. It would be unfair to dock points for on-the-field behaviour, seeing that form dictates the league tables.
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Snipe® wrote:

I'm Sick of your BS united cocky fool attitude.
-------------

I wouldn't take that Neo.

Call him something back.
Sun 28/09/03 at 04:38
"I love yo... lamp."
What the Arsenal players did was wrong and they shouldn't have done it.

But Ruud has cheated on many occasions in the past. And if you're gonna cheat, people are gonna want to get back at you. It's not like Man U have a perfect disciplinary record either. Or had you all forgotten about Keane. And Cantona. You get my point.

Hopefully the FA do take action. But only a fine. Taking points off them is a bit harsh. Don't think Man U had points reduced after Cantona's antics all those years ago.

Or maybe you are suggesting it because Man U might struggle to beat Arsenal this year without a bit of help?
Sun 28/09/03 at 02:04
Regular
I'm Sick of your BS united cocky fool attitude.
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:04
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:

You think Lauren
> holding P.Neville by the throat is 'part and parcel of a football
> match' do you?

Did i say that? No. But hey, feel free to twist my words as much as you like.

> Don't worry, by your remarks i'd be surprised if you have any
> intelligence in you at all.

Says the person who brands a bit of push and shove "Hooliganism", perhaps a little naive there.
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
=D
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Non-existant wrote:
>I happen to despise premiership football. I'll stick to my own.

>Virtuoso

>he's probably a Man Utd fan.

----------

Scouse Intelligence Rules!!1 :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.