GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nickelback album."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 00:10
"I love yo... lamp."
It is called The Long Road and it is out on Monday.

I managed to get hold of it a week early so have already heard it.

It is ace. The whole album is good. Standout tracks include Someday, which is as catchy as How You Remind Me, and as good a song to boot.

Flat On The Floor is a really energetic heavy rock song.

Do This Anymore is another personal fav.

The collectors edition has 14 tracks.

It is really listener friendly heavy rock. You can sit back and relax to it. My favourite album of the year. Go buy it, and put rock back at the top of the charts.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:10
"I love yo... lamp."
It is called The Long Road and it is out on Monday.

I managed to get hold of it a week early so have already heard it.

It is ace. The whole album is good. Standout tracks include Someday, which is as catchy as How You Remind Me, and as good a song to boot.

Flat On The Floor is a really energetic heavy rock song.

Do This Anymore is another personal fav.

The collectors edition has 14 tracks.

It is really listener friendly heavy rock. You can sit back and relax to it. My favourite album of the year. Go buy it, and put rock back at the top of the charts.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:11
Regular
not my thang chester.

do you like soundgarden?
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I really like them. But I did feel ripped off that my copied copy of Silver Side Up only had 10 tracks.

Over too soon.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah, some of their stuff was OK. But I really think this is some of the best sort of grungy stuff there is. I really enjoy this album.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:14
"I love yo... lamp."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I really like them. But I did feel ripped off that my copied copy of
> Silver Side Up only had 10 tracks.
>
> Over too soon.

As I said, this has 14. Although if you bought a few soundtracks or singles you may have heard a couple of the 3 bonus tracks.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:19
Regular
as far as grunge goes, my faves are soundgarden, nirvana, swervedriver, rage against the machine
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Like Nirvana. RATM and soundgarden are good. Swervedriver, can't think of anything they have done.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:29
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Like Nirvana. RATM and soundgarden are good. Swervedriver, can't think
> of anything they have done.

two notable tracks if you do a lot of downloading - "last train to satansville" and "the duel" by swervedriver
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:31
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll look out for them.
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:37
Regular
you might hate them as they are a bit 'slit your wrist'. but isn't all grunge of that era?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.