GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th- strange going on's!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
We all know what happened on that terrible day in 2001.
However, there are somethings you may or may not know about, some strange things, some you could say are just coincedences, or maybe not.

I'll start with the least freaky, you know how the Americans say everything different to us, we say fizzy drinks, they say soda, trainers-sneakers. You get the idea. In good old England we would say 11th of the 9th 11/9, however in the USA they say 9/11, in other words 911 the American emergency services. Is it just coincedence that it happend on this day or was it a type or clue from Bin Laden.

Now although most of the news focused on the Twin towers, many of us reminded people that a plane also crashed into the pentagon, well actually no, or so the American goverment say. They passed it off as a gas explosion, mere coincedence, after all no-one knows which flight was meant to have crashed there and no remains were ever found.

Now to what i think is the freakiest of the lot. Fact: 70% of the world trade centre offices were occupied by Jews. Fact: on that fateful day 0% of the Jews meant to be working there turned up not even one.
Hm, coincedence or is there something else to this.

If you know of any other mystical goin on's that day, please do tell.
Sun 21/09/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Arsenal_mania wrote:
Is it just coincedence
> that it happend on this day or was it a type or clue from Bin Laden.

Not really a clue, is it? If it was possible to have the date 9/99, I wouldn't think "hmm perhaps this is a clue to say..." .

I'm surprised you didn't bring that whole wing dings thing up.
Sun 21/09/03 at 21:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
Someone wrote a book on why the whole Pentagon thingy was a conspiracy.

I want it.
Sun 21/09/03 at 23:29
Regular
Is it true, that they claim the Pentagon thing to be unrelated to the planes? Or is that a load of cobblers too?
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Wilson wrote:

> Also where were the Fighter jets that day?
> I believe that a fighter jet shot down the plane that crashed in the
> field.

But what about the heroic phone call that said that people on the flight were goin to jump the terrorists?
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
CDouch wrote:
>
> Not really a clue, is it? If it was possible to have the date 9/99, I
> wouldn't think "hmm perhaps this is a clue to say..." .
>
> I'm surprised you didn't bring that whole wing dings thing up.

Well actually there will be a date in the future 09/09/09, which people may well say as 999,

and what is the whole wing dings thing you refer to?
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Stop a second.

Show me a source for your so-called "facts" before I clobber you with my "idiot bandwagon stick"
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Is it true, that they claim the Pentagon thing to be unrelated to the
> planes? Or is that a load of cobblers too?

The us goverment say that it was a coincidental gas explosion.

Also i remember watching the news the day of the attack and hearing a bout a car bomb going off, but nothing else was ever said about it.
Did anyone else hear that, and if so have you got any light to shed on it?
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Stop a second.
>
> Show me a source for your so-called "facts" before I
> clobber you with my "idiot bandwagon stick"

form an orderly queue...

ok here's one for ya,
the hijacked flight numbers were: 11, 93, 77 and 175...
11 = 11
9+3 = 12
7+7 = 13
1+7+5 = 14
... which of COURSE is another clue that it was originally scheduled to be a 4 day terror assault...

well, it's either that or people with too much time on their hands clutching at even the thinnest of straws... you decide! ;)

for more vague and irrelevant coincidences, go here:
www.september11news.com/Mysteries2.htm
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Wilson wrote:
> Well actually i find that explanation quite feasable, im not bothered
> about "no jews went to work that day blah blah blah" but
> what i find strange is that you cannot find one pic of the plane
> wreckage from the pentagon and once the damage was cleared it was
> jsut one big hole.

Heh, I remember a while back when some people believed that whole "a plane didn't hit the Pentagon" conspiracy, it's actually a load of tosh.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
Gah.
Stop it you tarts.

On the one hand, people are saying that the official line is that the pentagon thing was a coincidental explosion, no planes.

On the other, people look at the conspiracy theory by that french bloke who claims that there wasn't a plane, and they say it's complete tosh.

Do you see a problem here?

Either there was a plane, as people have gone to great lengths to establish, and there are all those eyewitness blah blah.

Or, there was no plane, as aparantly the US gvt now claim.

Can anyone post a link to something official showing the US gvt's real line on this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.