GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Break-Down *All SRW Writers Read*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
SRW Break-Down should start 1 week on Sunday for those who didn't know and the aim of this topic is for me to find out who's up for writing matches so I can allocate them around and make sure enough are set up (with all the new guys joining! ;)).

I've got the following down for writing a match:

Ant, Grandprix, DW, Figo, Afrojoe, Lipe, Bazzman, Cong Man, RM18, LL Cool TT, Chrissy P.

If you're not listed and want a match to write, say so here and you can have one. Chances are that I've missed someone. That many people have been joining lately... :D Same thing goes, if you're listed and don't want a match to write, say so. :)

Next... Writers for the Elimination Chamber match? We're gunna want the more experienced writers for this one, so any volunteers? It should work just like the HIAC did a while back. :)

I think thats all... If I remember something else, I'll post it here. ;)
Sat 20/09/03 at 09:14
Regular
Are we having a CAW enter from a chamber in the first four parts?
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'll go anywhere on the list.

People around me can choose and I'll have whatever is left.

Ant should start it, Grandprix finish, and I think Jae should get an important part somewhere in the middle because it is his PPV after all.

But, as for me, I don't really care at all.
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ant wrote:
> Any ideas on order? I've written the first part on both the 4-man and
> 6-man HIACs, but I don't mind changing my role a bit. {:) If anyone
> wants a specific part in the order, just ask here and I'll see what I
> can do.

I'll write any part of it...

I go with what Scott just said - Ant should write the first part and Matt the last. Dunno about the rest. If anyone wants a certain part though, ask here and you've got it (providing we don't have a clash of order :D). I'll do whatevers left over.
Fri 19/09/03 at 15:54
Regular
Ant, you should write the opening and Matt should write the ending. Because those two parts are wrote best by you two.

You know what part of the match I wanna write Antteh, the part where Anarchy is the last man to come out of a chamber. I've got some good idea's for that part, which should be around the 4th part if someone is released from a chamber in each writers part.

Jeez I said 'part' too much there. :)
Fri 19/09/03 at 15:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Figo's about, not sure about The Cong Man. If not then I'm sure we can find a replacement.

Any ideas on order? I've written the first part on both the 4-man and 6-man HIACs, but I don't mind changing my role a bit. {:) If anyone wants a specific part in the order, just ask here and I'll see what I can do.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:37
Regular
Well, I should be alright, I just ask for one thing! Give me someone I know or CAW's, because I'm having some problems here with too cool :P Their fault really, had to go along and get injured :P
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I remember the 6 man HIAC. That ruled. I can't have been here for the 4 man HIAC.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, there was a 4 writer, 4 man Hell In A Cell in which Kane came out victorious in a dramatic finale when the referee was called to the back to make a decision over a double pin. He was just about to call it a double pin.

The 2nd one was the 6 man, 6 writer Hell In A Cell with the CAW Championship on the line. Hawk came out victorious in that one.
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"bWo > You"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> I thought LL would do good at writing the buried alive match between
> Brock Lesner and The Undertake, he doesn't half write good matches.

Cheers, mate, it means a lot to me.

Lads, as long as I'm given enough time, I'll write whatever you need written - I enjoy writing them, so put me down for whatever you need. If there are matches going that I can write, I shall write them - Buried Alive sounds great, by the way. I've got the House of Mania match, the SRW title match, but I'm more than happy about writing others. As I said, no need to worry about overstretching me, so long as I've got the time, I'll do it.
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I think I've only been around for one. There could have been one before I joined SRW. Dunno. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.