GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love Disnep and thats the end of it!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
I watched Finding Nemo the other day - I work in an aquarium so I found it rather hilarious to find a groovy film all about fishies! The graphics were very good!

All you guys talk about on this site is bloody, sweaty testosterone filled flicks and drama's so I have decided to declare Disnep films and programmes wicked!

Come on you people... Everyone watched them as a child .. and some just don't stop watching them *coughs*

Winnie the Poo..Alladin..THE LITTLE MERMAID..who doesnt like pinnochio??

So You like any disnep stuff? Or you think Tigger is a raving homosexual?
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:05
Regular
"cachoo"
What's that from ?
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
"It's to be looked at but never played with"

Pff!
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Mystique wrote:
> It's not very often you watch a film hear a small boy say
> "What's that got to do with my knob?" and get away with
> it.
> :)

Hahahah! He said that? Aw bless. Have to go watch it now.. just to make sure!
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:58
Regular
it's amazing how they can be so cutesy and still appeal to most adults...
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:38
Regular
Disnep.. how lovely.
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:14
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

> Last film Disney made I enjoyed was Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Oh that movie rules.

It's not very often you watch a film hear a small boy say "What's that got to do with my knob?" and get away with it.
:)
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
Shrek was Dreamworks...
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
I don't think Shrek was Disney but still a good film. Some of my favorite Disney films are Aladin, Beauty and the Beast and Toy story. Finding Nemo looks promising so I might watch that at some point but there are a few others that I need to wacth before that.
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, you can’t beat the classics.

Aladin was cracking.

And of the more recent flicks, I quite liked Monsters Inc and Shrek, but I didn’t think they were quite worth all the hubbub they received.
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> UrkiE. What's UrkiE ?

the story goes that one of my best mates had their gaming name as EeekiE-UK. He was my best mate at the time, so i decided to rip off his name, so at first i tried ArkiE-UK. sounds crap, don't it? then i went to MerC-UK, but it was too crap - THEN it went to UrkiE-UK, and that's how i've been known to everyone online, apart from friends and closer friends - who know me as dan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.