GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mission Impossible 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Okay, so who's going to watch this tonight? (ITV, 9pm) I'd say I will.
Wed 17/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Okay, so who's going to watch this tonight? (ITV, 9pm) I'd say I will.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:02
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Um....depends wasn't too impressed the first time round.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
Alec wrote:
> Um....depends wasn't too impressed the first time round.

me neither
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"I'm Great."
I've seen it once and I didn't think much of it. Just too slow and boring is what I thought of it.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Never seen it before so I'll have to watch it. Hopefully this will stop TV companies showing Mission Impossible 1 every bloody month.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:06
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah maybe. But the thing is i can't stand it when they have adverts every 15 minutes. Like i was watching Superman a month or so ago and i thought, mmhmm it is getting kinda good now then SUDDENLY a break. I was like 'WTF it just got good'.

I'm surprised they haven't started having them in between footie matches yet.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Alec wrote:
> Yeah maybe. But the thing is i can't stand it when they have adverts
> every 15 minutes. Like i was watching Superman a month or so ago and
> i thought, mmhmm it is getting kinda good now then SUDDENLY a break.
> I was like 'WTF it just got good'.
>
> I'm surprised they haven't started having them in between footie
> matches yet.

Yeah it well annoys me when they do that. It adds about another half an hour on to the film time and it just breaks the suspense.
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:35
Regular
ARgh Adverts... I got MI2 free on video... no where near as good as the original tom cruise outing.
Wed 17/09/03 at 20:52
Regular
"That's right!"
We were discussing this today. The first one is a spy film, the second one is an action film.

It has a plot stolen from just about every other film ever made, but I can forgive that because of the action sequences.
Wed 17/09/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Was watching it, but I didn't think it was that great, and I can't be bothered to sit through an ITV news update in the middle of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.