GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Muse Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 20:35
Regular
I've just pre-ordered Muse's forthcoming album because I like "Time is running out" - their new single (no.8 in charts or something at moment).

Any of you awaiting the album as eagerly as I am or heard other tracks from it?
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:47
Regular
hysteria has a nice chord sequence and sheer masterful texture to it...like an elephant...
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:46
Regular
i love butterflies and hurricanes, too. beautifully crafted, even though at points it sound like queen's 'FIGAROOOO' voices.
Sat 27/09/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Absolution kicks,

At first I was quite dissapointed with it, but the second time I listened to it I loved it.
Brilliant tracks, really inventive style of music, Muse are my favourite band, and after this I think they can stay at the top of my chart for quite some time more - Now moving on to around 70 Muse Cds and Vinyls.

'Butterflies And Hurricanes' - Best Song
'Blackout' - Beautiful Song, Fantastic Strings
'Hysteria' - Mental Jump Factor!

...and the rest are just great.
Mind you, Showbiz is slightly better.
Wed 24/09/03 at 21:23
"Uzi Lover"
loki wrote:
I hate Wembley Arena. It's got to be the least atmospheric and most
> depressing place I've ever seen a band play.

Couldn't agree more.

I went there the other day and was to returned for Muse but now not. Itis a poor, poor venue.
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mindfrig wrote:
> I am really in a mood with Play.com as it hasnt even been posted yet
> depite it been released on monday and me pre-ordering it a week
> before it came out.
>
> REALLY FECKING ANNOYED!
>
> *fumes*

You could be fuming for a while. Play take aaaaages to deliver stuff sometimes. :-\ I suppose that's why it's free.
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
loki wrote:
> But, having heard the new album, I think I'm starting to change my
> mind about going. So... has anyone got a standing ticket for Muse at
> Wembley that they want to send in to me at SR Towers? Go on, I'll fix
> the next notable election for ya ;)

Haha. I have a seated ticket (I think) for the Bournmouth gig. I doubt I'm gunna get VIP this time, last time we got in for free, free shirts and we got to go to the after show party. Oh, and photos and signitures. It's good knowing the tour manager...eh?
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
I am really in a mood with Play.com as it hasnt even been posted yet depite it been released on monday and me pre-ordering it a week before it came out.

REALLY FECKING ANNOYED!

*fumes*
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Manda†are wrote:
> Is it just me or does someone else think Stockholm Syndrome just
> doesn't belong on this album.

*raises hand*
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:03
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
loki wrote:
> I really didn't fancy seeing Muse on their next tour, simply cos I
> hate Wembley Arena. It's got to be the least atmospheric and most
> depressing place I've ever seen a band play.
>
> But, having heard the new album, I think I'm starting to change my
> mind about going. So... has anyone got a standing ticket for Muse at
> Wembley that they want to send in to me at SR Towers? Go on, I'll fix
> the next notable election for ya ;)

Im in the exact same position as you. Having already seen them twice before, i thought nah, ill pass on wembley, but now i really wanna go bcos of absolution.
Wed 24/09/03 at 12:30
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I really didn't fancy seeing Muse on their next tour, simply cos I hate Wembley Arena. It's got to be the least atmospheric and most depressing place I've ever seen a band play.

But, having heard the new album, I think I'm starting to change my mind about going. So... has anyone got a standing ticket for Muse at Wembley that they want to send in to me at SR Towers? Go on, I'll fix the next notable election for ya ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.