GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Tony Blair..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
... "Hi, I'm Tony Blair! You may remember me from my acting debut in 1997 when I addressed the nation following Princess Diana's death, or perhaps from my wife's business dealings with a known conman. Tragically, as Prime Minister, I seemed to have forgotten that I'm supposed to be SERVING THE PEOPLE of this country that I love. After all, they are a democracy who could quite easily oust me from this seat of power & kick my stinking party back into opposition, where we should have stayed. So why do people think I only serve my party, and not the people of the UK? Well, it's because the New Labour version of democracy has a slightly different edge than what most people know it to be. Our party's version tilts into the direction of despotic rule..such as, denying the people the right to a Referendum, totally IGNORING the country's wish to keep the Pound & shun the bloody Euro..and of course, lying through our teeth in asserting that New Labour themselves do not like the idea of a United States of Europe. Who would've believed that Labour could win a second term in office? It has given us the opportunity to further drag the UK into possibly irreversable straits. St George? Who the hell is he??"
Wed 17/09/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
To quote a great man;

All governments, and I hope you know this and I think you do, ALL governments are lying m*th*rf**kers.

Really; the way things are in both the UK and US (both essentially have a two party system), you will get nothing but self-serving and corrupt governments. That may change at the next UK election; if things go as close as I hope then the Libdems or perhaps a fringe party will have some power (as long as it isn't the Ulster Unionists...).

That said, one only has to look at Italy to see that a multiparty system is no defence against massive and blatant corruption...
Tue 16/09/03 at 22:30
Regular
The only time i have liked Tony Blair is when he went to war even though 1 Million people marched against it, that takes real balls to do some thing like that.

The rest of the stuff he has done is crap though.
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
'Very' Good
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
To hell with the Euro. Seriously though, on a slighly different topic, the EU has to much power. They should lose some of it.
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
... "Hi, I'm Tony Blair! You may remember me from my acting debut in 1997 when I addressed the nation following Princess Diana's death, or perhaps from my wife's business dealings with a known conman. Tragically, as Prime Minister, I seemed to have forgotten that I'm supposed to be SERVING THE PEOPLE of this country that I love. After all, they are a democracy who could quite easily oust me from this seat of power & kick my stinking party back into opposition, where we should have stayed. So why do people think I only serve my party, and not the people of the UK? Well, it's because the New Labour version of democracy has a slightly different edge than what most people know it to be. Our party's version tilts into the direction of despotic rule..such as, denying the people the right to a Referendum, totally IGNORING the country's wish to keep the Pound & shun the bloody Euro..and of course, lying through our teeth in asserting that New Labour themselves do not like the idea of a United States of Europe. Who would've believed that Labour could win a second term in office? It has given us the opportunity to further drag the UK into possibly irreversable straits. St George? Who the hell is he??"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.