GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need beard advice."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/06/09 at 00:08
Regular
How long before a beard kicks in properly. I'm like eighteen and I can only grow chin, moustache and sideburns. But I like want the connection, between like the chin and under the ears

I'm wanna be rugged :(
Tue 16/06/09 at 18:39
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Edgy wrote:
> This thread has become so random...
>
> I'm just glad its stayed clean :P

After you said that I re-read some of the posts. You're right :/
Tue 16/06/09 at 18:21
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Edgy wrote:
> I'm just glad its stayed clean :P

Speaking of reeeally hairy areas...

o.o
Tue 16/06/09 at 17:10
Regular
This thread has become so random...

I'm just glad its stayed clean :P
Tue 16/06/09 at 14:00
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
The itch from about 4 days not shaving to 2 weeks is a killer. After that I gave up and had the most satisfying shave ever.

My brother's attempting it at the moment - I think the key is to shave regularly until it starts coming in thick, rather than the typical fluff you get initially. Then let it grow out.

Best of luck :)
Tue 16/06/09 at 13:40
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pete_21 wrote:
> I tried it once and quickly realised the line between being a bit
> rugged and looking a complete tool is a very fine one ! :)

haha... one line that my stepbrother crossed a while back! He also wore a pink beaded bracelet (garish looking thing - not trendy). He looked and still looks like a complete dope!

Marink, I'll trade - often have to shave twice a day!
*man full of testosterone here!*
Mon 15/06/09 at 20:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
I tried it once and quickly realised the line between being a bit rugged and looking a complete tool is a very fine one ! :)
Mon 15/06/09 at 20:00
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Wanna trade? My face becomes hairy in like a week.
Mon 15/06/09 at 09:52
"possibly impossible"
Had a goatee for a while, bloody itchy!

I'd grow it and see Alfornse. You might come up with a brand new trend-setting style of your own!
Mon 15/06/09 at 09:35
Regular
I've had to shave since about 15 .. :(

Takes about 3 days to get 'too long' - can't image what a month would be like!
Mon 15/06/09 at 08:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Keep shaving. Eventually the thinly bumfluff will be replaced by thick horrible coarse stuff. I was about 20 before the gaps started to fill in (although I have bare patch on my left cheek...).

Although to be honest., I'd love to go back to a time where I didn't need to spend money and time trimming the stuff just to look presentable!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.