GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"101 ways to kill Ali@specialreserve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 20:26
Regular
You know why? i hate that guy cos I have never won gameaday. Why do you all like him anyway, all he does is have a goe at you for swearing anyway.
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Almost as stupid as A1 getting best newcomer at he brits!
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:19
Regular
Actually that's a bit stupid of you snuggly.
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Mr. Smuggly Wrote:

"I hate that guy cos I have never won gameaday. Why do you all like him anyway, all he does is have a go at you for swearing anyway!"

Er...yes but as 'miffed' as I am about how much my swearing was blow out of proportion it just goes to show that, swearing isn't tolerated, and when I am not swearing my head off, which is every single day other than cup final day where blues are in the final, and as you can imagine that doesn't come round too often! we all get along just fine! But if you get to know him like the people who read all his 'one line' replies do then you get a better idea of where he is coming from...

Does that make sense?

The Game
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:04
Liking power rangers is illegal :0)
Wed 28/02/01 at 17:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You can't do that, that's illegal. That's well out of order
Wed 28/02/01 at 15:54
Regular
I'm actually starting my own shop, selling all the games I win. I've made a load of money.
Wed 28/02/01 at 15:14
Regular
"not dead"
In the 24hour period that makes up one day, a number of reviews are submitted, and discussion points posted.

From these a winner is chosen, and their name posted on the gameaday winners list.

The winner is the discussion or review that Ali, or Joe thinks is the best.

Simply write the best review or post to win. (In Ali and Joe's unbiased, completely impartial opinion.)
Wed 28/02/01 at 15:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Do you lot realise how lucky you are? Most of you have won more than 3 games, FREE! Do you even buy games anymore or just wait to see if you win them. I'm waiting to see if I can win Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue, i may be older but I still think Power Rangers are the coolest.
Wed 28/02/01 at 15:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I still haven't won Gameaday! Do you actually have to post something or do they just pick people at random? I don't understand, it's too complicated
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:00
Regular
A1? Darn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.