GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You scum!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
An American version of the Italian Job. Why do they have to turn everything British and Americanise it? I mean have you seen the trailer? Gung-ho all action rubbish. Thoughts?
Wed 17/09/03 at 23:45
Regular
adrian wrote:
> Actually its an alright movie. I havent seen the orignal Italian Job
> so I couldnt compare them, but I think that this has a different plot
> and location. Don't want to go into too much detail in case it
> contains spoilers. Reading the plot for the orignal I can say that
> this new version features a similar story but there is a big
> difference from what I can see.

In that case, if they hadn't called it "The Italien Job", it might've been forgivable!
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I will be doing that.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I propose a boycott of this new piece of cinematic blasphemy.
Don’t go anywhere near it if you know what’s best for you and if you love our own superior British version.
Wed 17/09/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh I saw that as well KR. Did you read it in the Daily Mail?
Tue 16/09/03 at 22:15
Regular
Well Tom Cruise is going to star in the Hollywood version of "The Battle Of Britain" he's going to play an American pilot fighting during WWII but the bloke he is playing actually died without shooting any one down etc but because its hollywood he will most likely kill every one whilst the Brits have the backing role...
Tue 16/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
Make that any Westernised film with Jackie Chan to be honest.

Police Story 1 + 2 are Jackie Chan's finest and not a hint of Hollywood in sight.
Tue 16/09/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
TGMbloke wrote:
I belive this is why
> people like Jackie Chan movies so much - he prides himself in knowing
> all feature 0% computer effects and that he and this friends allways
> do their onw stunts.

Apart from the bit where him and Tucker swing down from the window at the end of Rush Hour 2. That used special effects.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> mikelar wrote:
> Marky Mark you spaz
>
> I repeat: Who?
>
> You never heard of imdb.com? Mark Wahlberg: started out as a white
> rapper named Marky Mark but was more famous for his pecs and doing a
> Calvin Klein ad (I think with Kate Moss, though I forget).

Rap? Adverts? The two most ignored things in my life. And no I haven't ever heard of imdb.com, but looking at it, it does look familiar.

Well anyway that cleared things up. Even if I will probably forget it all tonight.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Only if you were actually called... Oh damn.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> mikelar wrote:
> Marky Mark you spaz
>
> I repeat: Who?

You never heard of imdb.com? Mark Wahlberg: started out as a white rapper named Marky Mark but was more famous for his pecs and doing a Calvin Klein ad (I think with Kate Moss, though I forget). Later became an actor, though personally I find him rather unlikeable. The films I've seen him in are Boogie Nights, Three Kings and The Yards (all of which would probably have been much better had he not been in them) and the risible Planet of the Apes remake. He was also in Fear, The Basketball Diaries, Rockstar and various others.

He is the brother of Donnie Wahlberg who also started out as a recording 'artiste' - he was one of New Kids On The Block - and who is also now an actor and in my opinion a better one. He played Lipton in the superb Band of Brothers and was the crazy guy who shot Bruce Willis at the start of The Sixth Sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.