GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You scum!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
An American version of the Italian Job. Why do they have to turn everything British and Americanise it? I mean have you seen the trailer? Gung-ho all action rubbish. Thoughts?
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
An American version of the Italian Job. Why do they have to turn everything British and Americanise it? I mean have you seen the trailer? Gung-ho all action rubbish. Thoughts?
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Many.
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
My thoughts? Hollywood is at an all time low, I am disgus**ted, its officially a load of ballax. I am s**ticking to Hong Kong Legends for a few months or sat leas**t until they s**top plowing sh*t loads of money into special effects and s**top avoiding the bare bones of a s**tory line.
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Blank wrote:
> Many.

Yes. I gathered that, but thoughts on the subject you would like to share with us i.e. type onto the computer and post?
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh. Well it's your fault for not being specific enough, and while I'm here no, I don't have any thoughts on the subject.
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Blank wrote:
> Oh. Well it's your fault for not being specific enough, and while I'm
> here no, I don't have any thoughts on the subject.

Ok. Are you still annoyed about that time I had a go at you in the thread I posted about Scream 3? Because if you are then I'm sorry, I just was in a bad mood.
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Nope, not at all. If I came across as angry, I didn't mean to. I was only having a widdle joke and a larf.
Mon 15/09/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Okily dokily.
Mon 15/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Yes I have seen the trailer, and I agree, it looks absolutely terrible. The American audience will lap it up too, which gets me the most.
Next we'll have an American version of Zulu, consisting of a 12 of US marines 'defending' themselves from 200 million angry chaps in masks and feathers with assault rifles, and saying how brave they were to win it all by themselves. Grrr.
Mon 15/09/03 at 17:15
Regular
Don't let Blank sweet-talk his way out of it. He's very angry indeed, and has probably slept with your sister as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.