GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love Lil ginge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Yup. Thats right you heard it here first folks.

I love Lil ginge with all my heart.

I'd like to leave sixth form, get a good job, live with her and eventually marry her. (For all those concerned our baby would have a dummy)

I am making this post for several reasons. I want to show that I do love Claire (thats Lil ginge for all those struggling to keep up) and I'm not embarresed to say it. I'm saying it because it feels good to say it. I'm saying it to show how serious I am.

*an advanced warning to all those who think we are a phase or over excited teenagers. We have been together for 1 year and 6 months and we are VERY serious.

So say what you will, you all know this now.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
*quietly slips out of thread, never to return*
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> without taking ANY sides here at all. (I love you all equally
> *crosses fingers*) it was inviting some abuse posting this thread on
> these forums.

Thats more than likely the reason he did it

In all honesty I thought he was going to break up with me...
I said that and it made him so sad because thats the last thing he wanted to do. Therefore he wanted to show he really didnt and that he is not ashamed to say it to anyone. Even a bunch of faceless babboons who will laugh and mock.

IN the end I do not care, I love hedfix and you and everyone (excluding blank and froots who are constantly mean for no reason) Because at the moment this is making me happy. He knows it. Through all of the shizer in my life this is making me happy and I dont care what you lot think.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:44
Regular
Why does he need to post this on a bloody public chat forum where nobody but those invloved actually give a damn? If he is willing to sign himself out as an uphil gardener currently stuck in the mud of homo and hetra sexuality then he should be prepared to take the sheet that comes with it.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:43
Regular
"8==="
Well in that case let me just say:

This should have been posted in the Life forum if you wanted anyone to take it seriously.

Sad but true.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
without taking ANY sides here at all. (I love you all equally *crosses fingers*) it was inviting some abuse posting this thread on these forums.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"8==="
I always was a decent poster. :)

I just take a 'when in Rome' approach to each forum.
Regular
"Light of the world"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> hey ginge what's with the anti hedfix? she has succumbed to the dark
> side

He being all mean

And I love the bike cyclist from Jersey!

He owns the island *cries*

My boyfriend is an ass in the day - he loves me and tries to make it up....

And some really sad sad people can't just be happy or not bother replyng they have to completely make a laugh at the matter.

My grandads dyin
I had shitttest week ever
I had poo day due to an argument

Finally this one thing has gone right - its the sweetest thing ever.
If you dont like it (blank froots even my friend of friends memo and hedfix) buzz off
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Funny that the first thing that came into my (blocked) mind was Trisha when I read this...
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:39
Regular
"8==="
Lil Ginge wrote:
>
> as opposed to the unbelievable amount of utter Cr*p youv'e posted
> hedfix?

Ha! Welcome to General Chat.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:39
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> as opposed to the unbelievable amount of utter Cr*p youv'e posted
> hedfix?

What? I take it you don't look at Hedfix's posts in the Xbox forum? Before I was dubious but he has reformed into a decent poster and posts quite a lot in the Xbox forum these days. He has never and I repeat never posted anything as pathetic as this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.