GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I was at this party last night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/09/03 at 10:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
...and it went quite badly.

Party was so rough, I passed out in the garden, punched some guy who gatecrashed the party and then I threw up. People were jumping off the roof upstairs onto the garden. I cut my hand on broken glass (ouch). The house got trashed, so much stuff was broken and someone threw a tin of paint out of a window and covered the grass with it (bright pink) and someone threw ketchup all over the shed after urinating in it. I sobered up a bit by the end and helped clean a bit and got a taxi home about half 2. I cant remember lots but I didnt smoke (Im trying to give up) even though I was offered by lots of people, so I am quite proud of myself. I really feel sorry for the lass who's house it was because someone stole 3 bottles of whiskey and she is going to have to buy them back as well as cleaning the house.

I'll never drink again... until next time that is...
Sun 14/09/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Selected"
Quazi wrote:
> How old is bouncer?

Sun 14/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
"That's right!"
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Erm a 13 year old drinking?!

-------

Nothing unusual about that at all. Although I was at the old age of 15 before I started, 12 year olds drinking isn't in the least bit rare.

My mate's brother was getting hammered a while ago, he's only 13/14.

Anyway, can't say I've ever wrecked anybody's home during a house party, but even having a few mates over requires a lot of cleaning up in the morning, especially if there was food involved.

Once this girl threw a party for this kid she fancied when it was his birthday. Her parents were away, but her older brother came in about half way through and proceeded to throw us all out, and the police showed up. We had to run off, so we left our half finished crate of Bud hidden in some bushes outside the house.

When we came back we learnt the police had taken it. Curse you, English Bloke! OK, this was about three years ago, and you're not even a real member of the filth yet, nevermind back then, but apart from my mum who was in the police force back in the 60s, you're the closest thing to the law I know. Curse you to heck!
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:15
Regular
Never had booze confiscated or police shown up at a party I have been at.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
"I'm Great."
Popping this for Lawri seeing as I did mention it to her somewhere along the lines.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Popping this for Lawri seeing as I did mention it to her somewhere
> along the lines.

yeah thanks..nah this party was a bit more mellow...although the toilet seat did break!!
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well the last time I had people round two garden chairs were broke but they were of the plastic variety. Didn't matter too much as I just payed my Mam for them and that was that. Toilet seat on the other hand...
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
yeah no one knows how it happened...anyway, if i ever have a party i wud just invite close friends!
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lawri wrote:
> yeah no one knows how it happened...anyway, if i ever have a party i
> wud just invite close friends!

Good luck.

Last one I went to involved at least 300 people, and I knew about 70.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
That's pretty much what I did. Wasn't really a party, just a gathering of a few people for a drink or more. was fun though. Don't think I'd bother with a full scale party, may be just an extended gathering of people.
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
yeah..see if u invite people u know...and ur parents find out..say it was a gathering...oh yeah i got another house party on Fri, last time i went to this girls party her brother threw me into a bath of icey cold water...i think he just wanted me out my clothes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.