GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I was at this party last night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/09/03 at 10:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
...and it went quite badly.

Party was so rough, I passed out in the garden, punched some guy who gatecrashed the party and then I threw up. People were jumping off the roof upstairs onto the garden. I cut my hand on broken glass (ouch). The house got trashed, so much stuff was broken and someone threw a tin of paint out of a window and covered the grass with it (bright pink) and someone threw ketchup all over the shed after urinating in it. I sobered up a bit by the end and helped clean a bit and got a taxi home about half 2. I cant remember lots but I didnt smoke (Im trying to give up) even though I was offered by lots of people, so I am quite proud of myself. I really feel sorry for the lass who's house it was because someone stole 3 bottles of whiskey and she is going to have to buy them back as well as cleaning the house.

I'll never drink again... until next time that is...
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
...and it went quite badly.

Party was so rough, I passed out in the garden, punched some guy who gatecrashed the party and then I threw up. People were jumping off the roof upstairs onto the garden. I cut my hand on broken glass (ouch). The house got trashed, so much stuff was broken and someone threw a tin of paint out of a window and covered the grass with it (bright pink) and someone threw ketchup all over the shed after urinating in it. I sobered up a bit by the end and helped clean a bit and got a taxi home about half 2. I cant remember lots but I didnt smoke (Im trying to give up) even though I was offered by lots of people, so I am quite proud of myself. I really feel sorry for the lass who's house it was because someone stole 3 bottles of whiskey and she is going to have to buy them back as well as cleaning the house.

I'll never drink again... until next time that is...
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Some party. I bet the lass that had it won't have one again in a hurry.
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Are you sure you weren't at Goatboy's house? ;)
Sun 14/09/03 at 10:54
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Are you sure you weren't at Goatboy's house? ;)

Come to think of it...
Sun 14/09/03 at 11:01
Regular
"I'm Great."
Wel atleast you didn't smoke like you said you wouldn't. That's one good thing to come out of it. For some reason I don't think the girl will care much due to the state her house is in now. I don't think I've been to a party where it got that bad but there is still time.

I take it your hand isn't too bad as you only metioned that you cut it. Nice of you to help tidying up too.
Sun 14/09/03 at 11:15
I stayed in with a cook in 5 minuets meal for one :)

But sounds like an ok party, just when people trash things, then that just isnt fun, well atleast for the house owner.
Sun 14/09/03 at 11:33
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I've sobered up a bit but DAMN the house was wrecked.
Sun 14/09/03 at 12:20
Regular
If that was my house I'd of killed the lot of you
Sun 14/09/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Plate of glue"
what a party!
Sun 14/09/03 at 12:26
Regular
"It's been a while.."
wild

:cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.