GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I was at this party last night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/09/03 at 10:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
...and it went quite badly.

Party was so rough, I passed out in the garden, punched some guy who gatecrashed the party and then I threw up. People were jumping off the roof upstairs onto the garden. I cut my hand on broken glass (ouch). The house got trashed, so much stuff was broken and someone threw a tin of paint out of a window and covered the grass with it (bright pink) and someone threw ketchup all over the shed after urinating in it. I sobered up a bit by the end and helped clean a bit and got a taxi home about half 2. I cant remember lots but I didnt smoke (Im trying to give up) even though I was offered by lots of people, so I am quite proud of myself. I really feel sorry for the lass who's house it was because someone stole 3 bottles of whiskey and she is going to have to buy them back as well as cleaning the house.

I'll never drink again... until next time that is...
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
One that I went to had people puking and peeing in a tent. Before that they was smoking of certain things in there. I think at one point I ended up in the tent as I was wasted as that was my goal for that evening (not to go in to the tent but to get watsed as I felt I needed to to relieve a little stress).
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Small gatherings are way better than full blown who-in-gods-name-are-you and why-are-you-smoking-in-my-tent?!!! parties
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Manda†are wrote:

> By the way, off the subject, my mother's a d*ke!

serious?
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Throws Cid into Bath!

By the way, off the subject, my mother's a d*ke!
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:17
Regular
"I'm Great."
Pervy Mandy. I wasn't even thinking like that, well not anymore and even when I was it didn't include those two. I just got a little carried away with my imagination and was at another party and there were a lot of famous ladies and then.... I think you all get the picture.
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
how rude...!

All i did was flick him with a tiny bit of water!
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
"WWJD"
sounded like a hoot, well not really. I personally can't stand alcahol, dont know why
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Runs a bath for Nicola and Helen ;)
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:11
Regular
"I'm Great."
I say both. All good.

Must remeber that bath trick. Not a bad plan at all.

*gets a slapped wrist for being so naughty*
Sun 14/09/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
whats the address!!

**as if**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.