GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Cry*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:27
Regular
*Fails exams*

*Plays Battlegrounds (When the servers are up that is ¬_¬)*

Ah well....

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot [URL]ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/games/worldofwarcraft/patches/enGB/[/URL] :)
Sat 11/06/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We all got held hostage in the Southshore inn yesterday. We thought we would be safe in there, we were so wrong.

They all stormed it and promptly killed everything in sight, but didn't kill any of the low lv PvP alliance, they just killed anyone who tried to do a runner!

I hate lv?? Horde.
Fri 10/06/05 at 12:30
Regular
Last night about 30 level 55's-60's raided under city, we got all the way to the queen before all the horde and their pet cats came and sat around her. We rushed her, she vanished, and we ALL died. Best raid I have ever seen.

On the way there we saw a level 59 shaman so we performed the biggest gank known to man :D

Great fun.
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:57
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> Have these battleground things made up for the crapness of PvP?

Yeh, capture the flag is much much better than the constantly back and forth lagfest battles in hillsbrad.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I actually like Southshore when it isn't full of people.
The undead area is booooring, strayed into by mistake.
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Southshore was empty of countless raids, huzzah.

A Southshore without a raid isn't Southshore. There's a constant war going on there! The alliance took over the inn the other day! Everyone went inside and killed everything!
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
Have these battleground things made up for the crapness of PvP?
Thu 09/06/05 at 15:31
Regular
I got 57 hk's in my first battle yesterday and it lasted around an hour. We lost 3-2 but it was great fun. I had another battle after that but we got stuck with noobs who didn't even raid up with us. We lost 3 - 0 and lasted about 5 mins.

Just had one now. Good game. We won 3-0 and I got another 25hk's.
Thu 09/06/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I've been playing for hours.

Maybe about 6 battles, humped in 4, just lost one and just won the other 3-2.

The 3-2 win lasted an hour, great fun.
It is so unbalanced though, the horde are just so bloody fast you can never stop them.
Thu 09/06/05 at 12:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Warsong Gulch battleground is fantastic, also why are the alliance so crap? We beat them 3-0 even though they had three rogues permanently camping their own flag.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> I need to be lv 51?
>
> How crap
>
> One is apparently 10+, the other 50+
>
> [edit] you don't play it anymore though do you?

I've been on 3 hours today.

Southshore was empty of countless raids, huzzah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.