GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 13:41
"period drama"
Obviously E3 takes up most of the pages ... most of which we know about, but it's nice to see some hands-on impressions in print.

A rather lovely Zelda poster as the (amazing! wow!) free gift. Which may just end up something that isn't a bin.

And the featurey bit is about box-art.

GC Reviews:

Donkey Konga 2 - 88
Animaniacs - 55
Fire Emblem - 89 (yey)

And er .. that's it. 3 games.

DS Reviews

Nintendogs - 4
NFSU2 - 3
Meteos - 5
Trace Memory - 4
Bomberman - 4
Ridge Racer - 3
Pac-Pix - 4
Space Invaders Revolution - 2
Naruto - 2

GBA Reviews:

Pokémon Emerald - 4
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure - 3
Mega Man somethingorother - 3

Yeah ...
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:45
"period drama"
They also say the Pokémon GC demo was utter tosh - almost exactly like Colosseum, with no indication of the RPG-side of stuff.

Early days, I suppose ...
But rargh nonetheless.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:40
"period drama"
Tphi wrote:
> Pfft. Rating handheld games 0-5 sucks.

Agreed.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:27
Regular
"I'm Great."
Sounds like Bomberman DS will be purchased now. Had a blast (no pun intented) on Super Bomberman 2 the other week on the SNES. I beat evryone's ass as usual.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I like the Zelda Poster, very nice. Now I can wait in anticipation and dream of November every night. I'm not sure whether the box art thing is meant to be a joke or whether the critic is being serious. I'm guessing joke but you never know - it's quite funny anyway. The E3 stuff is good - in some ways I wish everything hadn't already been spoiled by the internet. IGN, Gamespot etc are really really REALLY poor in comparison to NGC, so it's still nice to read their take on things. Plus there seems to be quite a few more GC games coming out that I'd thought, even though most of them are multiformat and whatnot.
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pfft. Rating handheld games 0-5 sucks.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
I'm not suprised with Fire Emblem I loved what Intelligent systems did with Paper Mario 2, thank god we got that over here.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Touch screen is just used for selecting power-ups, aparrantly.

Oh, and one cart can support up to 8 people. :)
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:08
Regular
"I'm Great."
Any idea on the control system for Bomberman DS? I'm planning on getting it if the control system isn't silly and makes little sense, instead of using the touch screen just for the sake of it.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You forgot to mention that the score for Fire Emblem is based on the Jap version, and is set to rise when they play through an English one.

:)
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:41
"period drama"
Obviously E3 takes up most of the pages ... most of which we know about, but it's nice to see some hands-on impressions in print.

A rather lovely Zelda poster as the (amazing! wow!) free gift. Which may just end up something that isn't a bin.

And the featurey bit is about box-art.

GC Reviews:

Donkey Konga 2 - 88
Animaniacs - 55
Fire Emblem - 89 (yey)

And er .. that's it. 3 games.

DS Reviews

Nintendogs - 4
NFSU2 - 3
Meteos - 5
Trace Memory - 4
Bomberman - 4
Ridge Racer - 3
Pac-Pix - 4
Space Invaders Revolution - 2
Naruto - 2

GBA Reviews:

Pokémon Emerald - 4
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure - 3
Mega Man somethingorother - 3

Yeah ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.