GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Bites Dog Sci-Fi channel 23:50"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/09/03 at 21:28
Regular
"8==="
Supposed to be really good. It's about a camera team following a serial killer round as he murders people.

Supposed to be very stange.

I know Nige and Stef from VIDS thought it was great so I'm going to watch this one.
Sat 13/09/03 at 21:28
Regular
"8==="
Supposed to be really good. It's about a camera team following a serial killer round as he murders people.

Supposed to be very stange.

I know Nige and Stef from VIDS thought it was great so I'm going to watch this one.
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:20
Regular
you'd be better off with GO - C4 0:25 !
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:53
Regular
"8==="
Seen it. :P

Man Bites Dog was damn good. Plenty of calm scenes suddenly erupting in violence.

Classy.
Sun 14/09/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I flicked through, but all I saw was some black and white footage of a naked man running down a beach, with German commentary. It's not all like that though, is it? I think I've seen it before. Is it the one where they go to the construction site and murder that bloke before commenting on his d1ck size?
Sun 14/09/03 at 13:31
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> you'd be better off with GO - C4 0:25 !

I'll pretend you never wrote that.

Man Bites Dog is an excellent film. Watched it a while back on channel 4, not knowing what it was about and was very impressed.

What was it doing on the Sci-fi channel though?
Sun 14/09/03 at 13:55
Regular
"cachoo"
monkey_man wrote:
> I flicked through, but all I saw was some black and white footage of a
> naked man running down a beach, with German commentary.

That's the exact part I flicked to during a break of something else.
And they were the exact same thoughts I had.

It sucked for 10 seconds.
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You were flicking during the break...
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Um.. Yes.

Your three dots... tell me you're trying to mean something. What're you trying to say?!
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ms NY wrote:
> Um.. Yes.
>
> Your three dots... tell me you're trying to mean something. What're
> you trying to say?!

Just a really lame gag about something or other...should have had a question mark really. I need a sandwich.
Mon 15/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Man Bites Dog is good. Yes, it black and white, but it's still good! It's not German, it's Belgian (see, they can do interesting things occasionally!) and is one of those films that mixes the shocking with the mundane for effect. I loved how the film-crew got more and more involved with the killings themselves as time went on!

Go is also good - with Swingers, Go and The Bourne Identity Doug Liman seems to have made a fairly promising start to his career....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.